Skin Shine Cream is used to cure and reduce various skin disorders like dark spots, age spots, hyperpigmentation, liver spots, melasma which are associated with pregnancy, skin injury or due to use of contraceptives and hormone medicine. This medicine acts as a Skin Bleaching agent is also helpful in reducing wrinkles, skin dryness, skin inflammation and acne.
|Name||Skin Shine Cream|
|Price||Rs. 127.5 for 15gm Tube|
|Manufacturer||Knoll Pharmaceuticals Ltd|
|Composition/Salt||Tretinoin, Hydroquinone Topical, Mometasone Topical|
Composition of Skin Shine Cream :
Skin Shine Cream is formed with the use of the following components –
- Tretinoin Topical – It is a form of Vitamin A and it helps in skin renewal. It is helps in curing acne, wrinkles and it smooth the rough skin.
- Hydroquinone Topical – It is used to lighten the darken skin and treats freckles, age spots, melasma and chloasma.
- Mometasone Topical – It is used to treat various skin disorders like allergies, rash, itching, skin inflammation and redness.
Usage of Skin Shine Cream :
Skin Shine is used for treating, reducing and preventing the following disorders and diseases –
- Age Spots
- Dark Spots
- Liver Spots
- Skin Dryness
- Skin Inflammation
- Reducing Wrinkles
- Dermatitis Scalp
Must Read Articles:
|Foods Rich in Vitamin B12||Foods Rich in Calcium|
|Foods Rich in Fats||Foods Rich in Omega 3|
|Patanjali Amla Juice||Foods Rich in Iron|
|Rich in Carbohydrates||Health Articles|
How to Use Skin Shine Cream :
Skin Shine Cream works differently on different patient based on age and medical history of the patient. Always tell your doctor/physician about your allergies and medical history. Wash your hands and the area on which you are applying the cream before using it. Gently apply the cream and avoid its contact with your eyes, nose and mouth. It is generally prescribed to apply this cream twice a day once in the morning and second in the night before going to bed. Always follow your doctor’s advice regarding the dosage and duration of the medicine.
Adverse & Side Effects of Skin Shine Cream :
This medicine should only be used as per doctor’s advice. Do not overuse or mixed use this medicine as it contains strong steroids.
Below are some of the side effects that may occur after using Skin Shine Cream. Please consult your doctor if you find any of these side effects –
- Rosacea/Red Face
- Stretch Marks
- Severe Itching
- Hair Growth on Face
- Skin Thinning
- Skin Pain/Skin Irritation
- Burning of Skin
Precautions and Warning While Using Skin Shine Cream
Skin Shine Cream should only be used as per doctor’s advice. Keep this medicine away from the reach of children. Some of the precautions and warnings that should be taken while using Skin Shine cream are –
- Eczematous Skin – This medicine is not recommended for patients with eczematous skin, please consult your doctor before using this medicine.
- Do not Wash the treated area immediately after applying this medicine.
- Wash your hands before applying this medicine and avoid contact with your eyes, nose and mouth.
- Do not apply excessive quantity of Skin Shine Cream.
- Asthma – It is not advised to use this medicine for asthma patients, please consult your doctor.
- Pregnancy – Use this medicine only if necessary during Pregnancy.
- Breast feeding – information not available, please consult your doctor.