Please read these Terms of Service (‘Terms’, ‘Terms of Service’) carefully before using the Doctorfolk.com website (the ‘Service’) operated by Veducom Enterprises (‘us’, ‘we’, or ‘our’).
Your access to and use of the Service is conditioned on your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms. These Terms apply to all visitors, users and others who access or use the Service.
- NATURE AND APPLICABILITY OF TERMS
- This document is published in accordance with the provisions of Rule 3 of the Information Technology (Intermediaries guidelines) 2011, that provides for the due diligence to be exercised for the access or usage of this Website.
- This services document/agreement is an electronic record in terms of Information Technology Act, 2000, generated by a computer system, and does not require any physical or digital signatures.
The Website is a platform that facilitates :
(i) diagnostic services being offered by various third party diagnostic centres or other health care service providers (such as doctors, hospitals, diagnostic centres or clinics, laboratories, etc) (“Third Party Labs/ Third Party service providers”)
(ii) Online advertisements of various sponsors advertising and marketing their own good and services (“Third Party Advertisers”). Third Party Labs, Medical Experts and the Third Party Advertisers are collectively referred to as the “Third Party Service Providers”. Further the Website also serves as an information platform providing health and wellness related information to the Users accessing the Website (The services of Third Party Services Provider and the information services provided through our Website is collectively referred to as the “Services”).
- As a condition to Your use of the Website, You must be 6 (six) years of age or older to use or visit the Website in any manner.
- Organizations, companies, and businesses may not become registered members on the Website or use the Website as individual members.
- YOUR ACCOUNT
You agree and acknowledge that You would
- Provide accurate, truthful, current and complete information when creating Your account.
- Maintain the security of Your account by not sharing Your password with others and restricting access to Your account and Your computer;
- Take responsibility for all the activities that occur under Your account and accept all risk of unauthorized access.
- CONTENT AND INFORMATION ON THE WEBSITE
- Third Party Service Providers’ content including any content which may be developed on behalf of and published in the name of a Third Services Provider (“Third Party Content”)
- in-house content provided by Doctorfolk including without limitation, text, copy, audio, video, photographs, illustrations, graphics and other visuals (“Doctorfolk Content”)
- Any content submitted by You;
The Doctorfolk content is the property of Doctorfolk and is protected under copyright, trademark and other applicable law(s). You shall not modify the Doctorfolk Content or reproduce, display, publicly perform, distribute, or otherwise use the Doctorfolk Content in any way for any public or commercial purpose or for personal gain. content that directs users to phishing links, malware, or similarly harmful codes or sites; and
Doctorfolk is only a platform to discover doctors, hospitals, clinics, labs, and information about disease, medical tests and some educational facts on medical. However we do not recommend or force you to believe any information true until unless you check or confirm from the original recourses or expert writers.
We Doctorfolk are/will not responsible for any of the loss of money, health or life after following any of the recommendation on the website. You should always cross check and consult with an expert related to any article, any service published on the website.
- GENERAL TERMS
- Links to Third Party Websites: The Website may be linked to the website of third parties, affiliates and business partners. Doctorfolk has no control over, and not liable or responsible for content, accuracy, validity, reliability, quality of such websites or made available by/through the Website. Inclusion of any link on the Website does not imply that Doctorfolk endorses the linked website. Other Parties may use the links and these services at their own risk.
- Cookies: The Website uses temporary cookies to store certain data (that is not sensitive personal data or information) that is used by Doctorfolk for the technical administration of the Website, research and development, and for User administration. In the course of serving or optimizing services to You, Doctorfolk may allow authorized third parties to place or recognize a unique cookie on the Your browser. Doctorfolk does not store personally identifiable information in the cookies.