Patanjali amla juice is a rich source of vitamin C it helps to improve your immunity. Patanjali amla juice is an ayurvedic product it is really beneficial for your skin, hair and overall health. It is an anti oxidant and it rejuvenates your body. It helps to provide glowing skin, it works upon constipation, enhance hair growth etc. It is manufactured and marketed by patanjali ayurved limited.
|Name||Patanjali Amla Juice|
|Price||Rs. 110.00 for 1 Litre|
|Manufacturer||Patanjali Ayurved Limited.|
|Composition/Salt||Amla swarasa, Vitamin C and Sodium Benzoate|
Composition of Patanjali amla juice:
Patanjali amla juice is made with the amalgamation of various natural ingredients like it is enrich with vitamin C. All major and minor components of Patanjali amla juice are:
- Amla swarasa- It is also known as Indian gooseberry juice. It helps to improves eye vision.
- Vitamin C- It is used for the formation of collagen which helps in cell repair, healing wounds and red blood cell production. Vitamin C is essential for our body and it is helpful in boosting the immunity of the body
- Sodium Benzoate – It is generally used as preservative in Patanjali amla juice.
Usage of Patanjali amla juice:
Patanjali amla juice is used for treating various types of health, skin and hair related problems. Some of the major and minor uses of patanjali amla juice are:
- Boost immunity
- Improves Appetite
- Balance cholesterol
- Cure diabetes
- Improve nervous system
- Prevents ageing
- Improves eye vision
- Skin glow
- Weight loss
- Acne relief
- Soft and shiny hair
- Moisturizes skin
- Hair growth
- Reduced dandruff and frizzy hair
- Increase urination and thus eliminates unwanted toxins
How to use Patanjali amla juice:
Patanjali amla juice should be consumed with water on empty stomach. It is generally consumed 5 to 20 ml along with same quantity of water in once or twice a day to improve your all over health. Please don’t consume anything after 45 min of having patanjali amla juice. You can also apply it on your skin directly it works as toner and provide glowing or acne free skin and it is also beneficial for hair to get rid of hair fall, frizzy hair and dandruff. This is helpful in both internal and external use. This works differently on different person as per the age, weight and medical history of the person. Shake the bottle of patanjali amla juice well before using. Store the bottle of this juice at a cool and dry place.
Adverse & Side Effects of Patanjali amla juice:
Patanjali amal juice is ayurvedic product and it does not contain any harmful ingredient which can cause any side effect to the body. Patanjali amla juice is considered pretty safe for everyone. However, some physicians say that this drink can cause some side effects. Some of the minor side effects of Patanjali amla juice are –
- Metabolic Imbalance
- Running Nose
- Irritation in urine
Precautions and Warnings While Using Patanjali amla juice:
Patanjali amla juice is considered pretty safe for everyone as it does not contain any harmful ingredients but always check the labels of the Patanjali amla juice carefully. Always tell your physician about your medical history or allergies.
- Pregnancy – This medicine is not recommended to use during pregnancy, please consult your doctor before using this medicine.
- Keep this away from the reach of children. This medicine should not be given to children aged below 12 years.