Safi syrup is used to remove the impurities of blood and is used for curing acne, pimples, skin irritation and other skin related disorder. Safi is formed by using various herbal extracts. Safi syrup is very commonly used India and is generally manufactured in India, Pakistan and Bangladesh. Safi is also helpful in controlling diabetes and obesity to some extent. Safi purifies the blood and gives a glowing skin.
|Price||Rs. 200 for 500ml Syrup|
|Manufacturer||Hamdard Laboratories India|
|Composition/Salt||Giloya, Rosae, Sharpunka, Shora Desi, Zedoary Root, Gorakmundi, Prosopis Juliflora, Evoluvulus Joliflora, Smilax Ovaliflora, Evolvulus Alsinoides, Swertia Chirata, Gentiana Kurroo, Sharpunka, Ushba Maghrabi, Cassia Absus, Milleh Firangi and many other herbal extracts.|
Composition of Safi Syrup:
Safi Syrup is formed by combining various herbal plants like neem and tulsi and various herbal extracts like –
- Shora Desi
- Zedoary Root
- Prosopis Juliflora
- Evoluvulus Joliflora
- Smilax Ovaliflora
- Evolvulus Alsinoides
- Swertia Chirata
- Gentiana Kurroo
- Ushba Maghrabi
- Cassia Absus
- Milleh Firangi and many other herbal extracts.
Usage of Safi Syrup:
Safi Syrup works as a blood purifier that’s why it has lot of benefits. Some of the uses of Safi are –
- Removes Acne
- Skin Care
- Cures Skin Disorders
- Controls Obesity
- Controls Diabetes
- Helps in giving glowing skin
- Treats Constipation
- Helps in keeping liver healthy
- Cures Blemishes
- Cures Skin Rashes
- Protects against nasal infection
Must Read Articles:
|Foods Rich in Vitamin B12||Foods Rich in Calcium|
|Foods Rich in Fats||Foods Rich in Omega 3|
|Patanjali Amla Juice||Foods Rich in Iron|
|Rich in Carbohydrates||Health Articles|
How to Use Safi Syrup:
Safi comes in the form of syrup. Keep the bottle away from direct sunlight. It can be before or after the meal, it can be taken with or without water. It is generally prescribed to consume one or two table spoons of Safi each day for adults, please follow the advice of your doctor/physician. The effectiveness of this medicine depends upon the age, weight and medical history of patient.
Adverse and Side Effects of Safi Syrup:
As Safi is made from herbal extracts that’s why it is helpful for our skin and has less side effects. Some of the side effects that may occur by consuming Safi are –
- Fatigue in Muscles
- Burning of skin
Precautions and Warnings while using Safi Syrup:
Always tell your doctor/physician about your medical history or allergies. Some of the precautions that should be taken before consuming Safi are –
- Pregnancy – This medicine is not recommended for pregnant patients, please consult your doctor.
- Diabetic Patients – It is not advised to diabetic patients to consume Safi only after doctor’s recommendation.
- Breast Feeding – Do not consume Safi while feeding, please consult your doctor.
- Alcohol – Safi does not work well with Alcohol. Do not consume it with alcohol.
- Diarrhea – This medicine is not recommended to those patients who are suffering from diarrhea, please consult your doctor/physician.