Pudin hara is available in the form of capsule and liquid and is used for getting relief from indigestion, gases, acidity and infection in stomach. Pudin hara is an ayurvedic medicine and it is formed by using mentha piperita and mentha spicata which are helpful for improving our digestive system. Pudin hara is mainly manufactured by Dabur and it is very commonly used in India for treatment of acidity and stomach pain.
|Price||Rs. 25.00 for 10 Tablets|
|Manufacturer||Dabur India Ltd|
|Composition/Salt||Mentha Piperita, Mentha Spicata|
Composition of Pudin Hara :
Pudin Hara is formed by using two herbs which are helpful for treating various digestive disorders. These herbs are –
- Mentha Piperita – It is formed by combining water-mint and spearmint. It provides freshness in the body.
- Mentha Spicata – It is the scientific name of common mint which is used for the treatment of various digestive disorders and other ailments.
Usage of Pudin Hara :
Pudin Hara is formed by using herbs and is very helpful for curing digestive disorders. Uses of Pudin Hara are as following –
- Relieving acidity and gas
- Helps in curing Indigestion
- Provides relief in stomach infection
- Treats stomach pain
- Prevent against microbial infections
- Treats Oxidative stress
Must Read Articles:
|Foods Rich in Vitamin B12||Foods Rich in Calcium|
|Foods Rich in Fats||Foods Rich in Omega 3|
|Patanjali Amla Juice||Foods Rich in Iron|
|Rich in Carbohydrates||Health Articles|
How to use Pudin Hara Liquid/Capsules:
Pudin Hara comes in the form of both capsule and liquid. It can be taken either before meal or after meal.
Pudin Hara tablet should not be crushed or chewed .It should be taken directly with water. It is generally prescribed to take 2 or 3 tablets of pudin hara per day for adults.
It is generally recommended to take 1 or 2 table spoon of pudin hara syrup per day for adults.
Do not take overdose of pudin hara capsule or syrup.
Adverse and Side Effects of Pudin Hara :
Pudin Hara is an ayurvedic medicine which is formed with amalgamation of herbs like menthe piperita and menthe spicata which are useful for boosting our digestive system. As Pudin Hara is made from herbs it has no known side effects. However few patients have reported to have headache, dizziness and frequent burps after consuming Pudin Hara. But it is made from natural ingredients so it is 100% safe to use Pudin Hara.
Precautions and Warnings while using Pudin Hara :
Always follow your doctor’s advice while consuming this medicine. Tell your doctor about your medical history and allergies. Avoid the overdose of this medicine. Pudin Hara is pretty safe to use for most of the patients. Some of the precautions that should be taken while using Pudin Hara are –
- Children – Pudin Hara is not recommended for children aged below 12 years. Keep pudin hara away from the reach of children.
- Pregnancy – It is not advised to take too much mint during pregnancy. Pudin Hara contains mint, please consult your doctor.
- Kidney – Overdose of Pudin Hara can cause damage to kidney, please avoid overdose or use of Pudin Hara if you are suffering from any kidney ailment.