Mifegest Kit is formed with the combination of Mifepristone and Misoprostol and it is used to terminate an early pregnancy that is before 10 weeks. It is a legal abortion method and it also helps to prevent blood loss and maintain blood sugar level. Mifegest Kit blocks the action of progesterone hormone that is required for maintaining pregnancy.
|Price||Rs. 85.16 per Tablet|
Composition of Mifegest Kit:
Mifesgest Kit is formed with the combination of two tablets Mifepristone (200mg) and Misoprostol (200mcg) –
- Mifepristone – Mifepristone/Mifeprex is used to block the action of progesterone and thus it is used to terminate early pregnancy.
- Misoprostol – It helps in decreasing the risk of ulcer complications like bleeding. Misoprostol mixed with Mispristone helps to end pregnancy.
Usage of Mifegest Kit:
Mifegest kit is most commonly used for terminating pregnancy (abortion). Some of the major and minor uses of Mifegest Kit are –
- Termination of Pregnancy
- Maintaining Blood Sugar Levels
- Treats Meningioma
- Duodenal Ulcer
- Gastric Ulcer
- Menses Induction
- Labou Induction
- Breast Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Injury
Must Read Articles:
|Foods Rich in Vitamin B12||Foods Rich in Calcium|
|Foods Rich in Fats||Foods Rich in Omega 3|
|Patanjali Amla Juice||Foods Rich in Iron|
|Rich in Carbohydrates||Health Articles|
How To Use Mifegest Kit:
Mifegest Kit is sold in the form of Tablets. The Tablets should not be crushed or chewed it should be swallowed directly. It should only be consumed as prescribed by your doctor or physician. Always follow doctor’s advice and avoid skipping and overdose of this medicine. The effectiveness of tablet is strictly depends upon the severity and condition of patient.
Adverse and Side Effects of Mifegest Kit:
Mifegest Kit works differently on different patients depending of age, weight, BMI of patient. Below are some of the side effects that may occur after using Mifegest Kit. Please consult your doctor or physician if you find any of these side effects.
- Menorrhagia ( Heavy Menstrual Bleeding )
- Stomach Cramps
- Uterine Contractions
- Abdominal Pain
- Decreased Appetite
- Difficulty in Urination
- Loss of Strength
Precautions and Warning While Using Mifegest Kit:
Mifegest Kit should only be used as per your doctor’s advice. Check the labels of the medicine carefully. Always tell your doctor or physician about your medical history or allergies. Some of the precautions that should be taken before using Mifegest Kit are –
- Pregnancy – This medicine is not recommended for pregnant patient who are in later stage of pregnancy. Do not consume this medicine if you are in later stage of pregnancy.
- Breast feeding – It is not advised to use this medicine while Breast Feeding, please consult your doctor before using this medicine.
- Liver Patient – Use this medicine only if necessary or prescribed by your doctor, please consult your doctor.
- Alcohol – Interaction of this medicine with alcohol is not safe. Do not use this medicine with alcohol.
- Driving – Mifegest Kit can cause you Dizziness and loss in alertness so it is not advised to use it while driving.
- Kidney Patients – Information in available, please consult your doctor.