M2 Tone Syrup is an Ayurvedic syrup formulated with multiple Ayurvedic Medicines. It is predominantly used as cure Menstrual Problems, Bleeding and Uterine Problems, flatulence and many other problems. M2 tone tonic works to restore a woman's endometrial and menstrual health.
|Name||M2 Tone Syrup|
|Price||Rs. 111.00 for 200 ml|
|Composition/Salt||Kasisa Bhasma, Ashwagandha, Shatavari, Nardostachys Jatamansi, Cedrus Deodara, Lodhra, Mesua Ferrea, Ashoka|
Composition of M2 Tone Syrup:
M2 Tone Syrup contains multiple Ayurvedic Medicines. Below is the composition of M2 Tone Syrup.
- Kasisa Bhasma
- Nardostachys Jatamansi
- Cedrus Deodara
- Mesua Ferrea
Usage of M2 Tone Syrup:
As an Ayurvedic Medicine M2 Tone Syrup is used to cure following conditions and diseases:
- Uterine Tonic – It helps Uterus and maintain endometrial health. It also helps in stress releasing, anxiety and tension as it contains herbs like Ashwagandha and Jatamansi.
- Painful Periods – As it contains Jatamansi, which is antispasmodic so it helps in curing Premenstrual Pain and Uterine cramps.
- Improve HB – It helps in improving HB (hemoglobin levels) as it contains Iron Supplement known as Kasis Bhasma.
- It helps in increasing the chances of conception.
How to use M2 Tone Syrup?
M2 Tone Syrup is used to treat Menstrual Disorders and helps is multiple other cases. The effectiveness of medicine is strictly depends on the severity and condition. It works in different ways as per patient’s age groups, gender, and the medical history. Dosage of medicine should be followed strictly as prescribed by Doctor.
- M2 Tone is a liquid syrup base medicine and should be taken as prescribed by doctor.
- Dosage of M2 Tone Syrup is 2 tablespoons, two times a day.
- M2 Tone Syrup can be taken with or without food or as prescribed by doctor.
- Dosage should not be missed out and should be taken on fixed time daily, preferably in night.
- Bottle should be shaken well before taking the medicine.
Must Read Articles:
|Foods Rich in Vitamin B12||Foods Rich in Calcium|
|Foods Rich in Fats||Foods Rich in Omega 3|
|Patanjali Amla Juice||Foods Rich in Iron|
|Rich in Carbohydrates||Health Articles|
Adverse & Side Effects of M2 Tone Syrup:
If a medicine is used to cure some kind of health problems, along with the intended benefits there are chances of getting a few unwanted side effects too. Side Effects may vary from person to person so doctor should be consulted for medication, and dosage. The most common side effects of the M2 Tone Syrup are the following:
- Patient may feel Vomiting, Increase in Weight and Diarrhea during medication.
- Patient may feel Upset Stomach, Skin Allergies.
- Please consult your doctor before starting the medication.
- Breast Feeding Women should consult doctor before taking the medicine.
- Patients with Thyroid problem must not take the medicine.
- Syrup may also cause side-effects not listed here, please consult your doctor.
Precautions and Warnings while using M2 Tone Syrup:
- Pregnancy – Intake of M2 Tone Syrup is not safe during pregnancy, medication should be consulted with doctor.
- Lactation – Information on Safety during lactation is not available for M2 Tone syrupso please inform your doctor.
- Driving – M2 Tone Syrup effects during driving are unknown, so please consult your doctor before medication.
- Diabetes – Information not available, so please consult the doctor.
- Alcohol – Information not available, so please consult the doctor.
- Liver – Information not available, so please consult the doctor.
- Kidney – Information not available, so please consult the doctor.