Livogen Tablet is formulated as treat deficiency in human body. It is predominantly used as to cure Iron and Folic Acid deficiency. LIVOGEN increases red blood cell levels in the body and helps to replenish iron stores. It fights the symptoms of anemia such as paleness, weakness, fatigue, inability to concentrate and dizziness.
|Price||Rs. 56.60 for 15 Tablets|
|Composition/Salt||Ferrous Fumarate (Iron – 152 mg), Folic Acid (vitamin B9 - 1.5 mg)|
Composition of Livogen Tablet:
Below is the composition of Livogen Tablet.
- Ferrous Fumarate (Iron – 152 mg)
- Folic Acid (vitamin B9 – 1.5 mg)
Usage of Livogen Tablet:
As a medicine Livogen Tablet is used to cure following conditions and diseases:
- Livogen helps in curing deficiency of Iron and Folic Acid in human body.
- It help humans in growth of blood cells and prevent anemia.
- It helps in fulfilling the increased demand of Iron and Folic Acid during Lactation, Childhood, Pregnancy.
- It helps in treating Celiac Disease also.
Must Read Articles:
|Foods Rich in Vitamin B12||Foods Rich in Calcium|
|Foods Rich in Fats||Foods Rich in Omega 3|
|Patanjali Amla Juice||Foods Rich in Iron|
|Rich in Carbohydrates||Health Articles|
How to use Livogen Tablet?
Livogen Tablet is used to treat problems related to deficiency in Human Body. The effectiveness of medicine is strictly depends on the severity and condition of patient. It works in different ways as per patient’s age groups, gender, and the medical history. Dosage of medicine should be followed strictly as prescribed by Doctor.
- Livogen is a Tablet base medicine.
- Dosage of Livogen should be taken as prescribed by doctor.
- Pediatrician should be consulted before giving medicine to children.
- Livogen Tablet can be taken with Water and should be taken after one or two hours of meal.
- Tablet should be taken as whole with water and should not be crushed, tempered or chewed.
Adverse & Side Effects of Livogen Tablet?
If a medicine is used to cure some kind of health problems, along with the intended benefits there are chances of getting a few unwanted side effects too. Side Effects may vary from person to person so doctor should be consulted for medication, and dosage. The most common side effects of the Livogen Tablet are the following:
- Patient may feel Nausea or Vomiting during medication.
- Patient may feel discomfort in stomach and intestine during Livogen Medication.
- Abdominal Pain, Constipation, Heartburn, Stomach Pain are some other common side effects of Livogen Tablet. Please consult the doctor immediately.
Precautions and Warnings while using Livogen Tablet:
- Pregnancy – Intake of Livogen Tablet during pregnancy in advisable, medication should be consulted with doctor.
- Lactation – Information on Safety during lactation is not available so please inform your doctor.
- Driving – Livogen Tablet effects during driving are unknown, so please consult your doctor before medication.
- Diabetes – Information not available, so please consult the doctor.
- Alcohol – Information not available, so please consult the doctor.
- Liver – Information not available, so please consult the doctor.
- Kidney – Information not available, so please consult the doctor.