Liv 52 Syrup comes in the form of both syrup and tablet. It is an herbal remedy which is used to prevent the damage of liver and other problems related to liver. It is an ayurvedic medicine which is formed with amalgamation of various herbs. It is very commonly used in strengthen liver and prevent liver damage as it prevents liver from various toxins. It is also helpful in improving the digestion and appetite and hence helps in increasing body weight.
|Name||Liv 52 Syrup|
|Price||Rs. 110 for 100 Tablets, Rs. 125 for 200ml Syrup|
|Manufacturer||Himalaya Drug Company|
|Composition/Salt||Caper Bush Extract, Black Nightshade, Terminalia Arjuna, Negro Coffee, Wild Chicory, Tamarisk, Achillea Millefolium|
Composition of Liv 52 Syrup:
Liv 52 Syrup is formed by mixing various herbs and herbal extracts which are very helpful in removing toxins from our body. Herbs and herbal extracts which Liv 52 contains are –
- Caper Bush Extract
- Black Nightshade
- Terminalia Arjuna
- Negro Coffee
- Wild Chicory
- Achillea Millefolium
Usage of Liv 52 Syrup :
Liv 52 Syrup is an herbal remedy which is useful in curing and preventing various problems. Some of the uses of Liv 52 are –
- Hepatitis A – Liv 52 is used to cure Hepatitis A as it helps in removing the toxins spread due to Hepatitis A.
- Jaundice – Liv 52 is prescribed by all doctors/physicians to cure jaundice as it removes Bilirubin which causes jaundice.
- Constipation – This medicine is also helpful in relieving constipation as Liv 52 is beneficial for digestion.
- Digestion and Appetite – Liv 52 is beneficial for improving digestion and appetite of the patient.
- Cirrhosis – Liv 52 is also used in treatment of cirrhosis which is a medical condition in which liver is badly affected due to alcohol.
- Speeds the recovery of patient
- Anemia – It is also helpful in the treatment of anemia as it is helpful in increasing the hemoglobin level of the body.
- Reduces inflammation of Gall Bladder
- Increase the liver efficiency and helps treating various liver problems like Liver pain and high cholesterol
How to use Liv 52 Syrup :
Liv 52 Syrup should not be consumed empty stomach it should be taken only after 30 minutes of meal.
Liv 52 Syrup is available in forms of both tablet and syrup.
The bottle of the syrup should be shaken well before use. It is generally advised to take 2 or 3 table spoons of Liv 52 syrup for adults, please follow the advice of your doctor/physician. Store the bottle of syrup in cool and dry place.
Liv 52 tablets should not be crushed or chewed it should be taken directly with water. It is generally advised to take 2 tablets of Liv 52 for adults, please follow the advice of your doctor/physician.
Adverse and Side Effects of Liv 52 Syrup:
As of now there is no such known side effect of Liv 52, so it is pretty safe to use Liv 52 without any worry. It is very helpful in achieving a healthy lifestyle. It is safe and even beneficial for pregnant women.
Must Read Articles:
|Foods Rich in Vitamin B12||Foods Rich in Calcium|
|Foods Rich in Fats||Foods Rich in Omega 3|
|Patanjali Amla Juice||Foods Rich in Iron|
|Rich in Carbohydrates||Health Articles|
Precautions and Warnings while using Liv 52 Syrup:
Always follow your doctor’s advice while consuming this medicine. Tell your doctor about your medical history and allergies. Avoid the overdose of this medicine. Liv 52 Syrup is pretty safe to use in most of the case. Some of the precautions that should be taken while using Liv 52 are –
- Alcohol – It is not advised to consume Liv 52 with alcohol as it limits the effect of the medicine, please consult your doctor.
- Do not take overdose of this medicine