Hifenac P is a non steroidal anti-inflammatory drug (NSAID’s) which is used in the treatment of arthritis. As Hifenac-P contains Paracetamol that’s why it also helps in relieving different pains like joint pain, ear pain, shoulder pain and toothache. It also helps to reduce Headache.
|Price||Rs. 76.00 for 15 Tablets|
|Manufacturer||Intas Pharmaceuticals Ltd|
Composition of Hifenac P Table:
- Aceclofenac : It is a non steroidal anti-inflammatory drug which is used to relieve pain and helps in the treatment of rheumatoid arthritis and osteoarthritis.
- Paracetamol: It is also known as acetaminophen and is used to treat pain and fever.
Read More: Hifenac P Tablet uses in Hindi
Usage of Hifenac P Tablet:
Hifenac-P is used to cure the following conditions:
- Rheumatoid Arthritis – It is used to treat the patients from problems like swelling, stiffness of joints and joint pain due to rheumatoid arthritis.
- Osteoarthritis – It is prescribed to the patients showing symptoms of tender, joint creaking, joint pain and swollen joints which are associated with Osteoarthritis.
- Body Pain – Hifenac-P is also helpful in treatment of different body pain like Back ache, Joint Pain, shoulder pain and Toothache.
- Menstrual Pain – It is commonly used to relief menstrual pains like menstrual cramps and lower abdominal pain.
How to use Hifenac P Tablet:
Hifenac-P Tablet is used in treatment of arthritis and body pain. The effectiveness of tablet is strictly depends upon the severity and condition of patient. It works in different ways as per patient’s age group, gender and the medical history. Dosage and Duration of medicine should be followed strictly as prescribed by Doctor:
- Do not crush or chew the Tablet, it should be swallowed directly.
- Do not take the tablet empty stomach, only consume with or after the food.
Adverse and Side Effects of Hifenac-P Tablet:
Improper use or over use of Hifenac-P Tablet can also cause some adverse effects. Side Effects may vary from person to person so doctor should be consulted for medication/dosage.
Some of the side effects of Hifenac-P are –
- Constipation – Overdose of Hifenac-P can cause constipation.
- Skin Rash- Consumption of Hifenac-P with our medicines can cause Skin Rash.
- Vomiting – Overdose of Hifenac-P can cause Vomiting.
- Blurred Vision – Overdose of Hifenac-P can cause Blurred Vision.
- Blisters – Consumption of Hifenac-P with our medicines can cause Blisters.
Hifenac-P can also increase Blood Pressure and might cause liver damage (very rare) so only consume it as per the consult of Doctor/Physician.
Must Read Articles:
|Foods Rich in Vitamin B12||Foods Rich in Calcium|
|Foods Rich in Fats||Foods Rich in Omega 3|
|Patanjali Amla Juice||Foods Rich in Iron|
|Rich in Carbohydrates||Health Articles|
Precautions and Warnings while using Hifenac-P Tablet:
- Pregnancy – This medicine is not recommended for use in pregnant women please consult the doctor.
- Breast Feeding – This medicine is not recommended for use in breastfeeding women please consult doctor.
- Heart Patients- Hifenac-P can increase the risk of worsening the health of Heart Patients.
- Driving- This medicine should not be consumed while driving as it can cause Dizziness.
- Alcohol- Don’t consume this medicine with alcohol as it can cause liver damage.
- Asthma- This medicine is recommended to asthma patients please consult the doctor.
A. Price of Hifenac-P Tablet Medicine is Rs. 76.00 for 15 Tablets.
A. Hifenac-P Tablet medicine is the composition of Aceclofenac, Paracetamol.
A. Manufacturer of Hifenac-P Tablet is Intas Pharmaceuticals Ltd.
A. This article written on Hifenac-P Tablet will provide you the usage, dose, price & side effects of Hifenac-P Tablet.