Duphaston tablet is commonly used to cure menstrual disorders like uterine bleeding, painful periods or menopause, etc. It is also helpful for female fertility and it reduces the risk during miscarriage. Duphaston simply works like progesterone ( woman hormone ). It is only recommended for patients aging more than 18.
|Name||Duphaston - Tablet|
|Price||Rs. 672.51 for 10 Tablets|
Composition of Duphaston Tablet:
The main component of Duphaston Tablet is Dydrogesterone .
- Dydrogesterone – Dydrogesteron is a synthetic hormone which works similar to progesterone. It is used for a variety of indications, including threatened miscarriage during pregnancy.
Usage of Duphaston – Tablet:
- Infertility – It helps to increase fertility of woman.
- Uterine Bleeding – It helps in reducing the pain during dysfunctional uterine bleeding.
- Miscarriage – This medicine reduces the risk during miscarriage.
- Menstrual Abnormalities – It is used to treat menstrual abnormalities like Menopause and painful periods.
- Amenorrhea and Secondary Amenorrhea – Duphaston Tablet is used in treatment of amenorrhea and secondary amenorrhea to restart the menstrual periods in absence of pregnancy.
- Lack of Hormone – Dydrogesterone also acts as Progesterone (female fertility hormone).
- Strengthening Bones – It also helps to strengthen bones.
Apart from these Duphaston Tablet is also used during Post Menopausal conditions and Pre-Menstrual Disorder.
Must Read Articles:
|Foods Rich in Vitamin B12||Foods Rich in Calcium|
|Foods Rich in Fats||Foods Rich in Omega 3|
|Patanjali Amla Juice||Foods Rich in Iron|
|Rich in Carbohydrates||Health Articles|
How to Use Duphaston Tablet:
Duphaston Tablet should not be chewed or chewed to intake. It should be swallowed with water as a whole. This medicine is not recommended to the patients aged below 18. It can be taken before or after the meal as prescribed by your physician/doctor. Always follow doctor’s advice and avoid skipping and overdose of this medicine.
Store it in a cool and dry place, don’t refrigerate the tablet.
Adverse & Side Effects of Duphaston Tablet:
If this medicine is used as prescribed by your doctor, it may cause some side effects if you skip the dose or overdose the tablet.
The effects of this medicine may differ from patient to patient based on age, weight and medical history of the patient.
Some of the side effects are –
- Weight Gain
- Increase in Blood Pressure
- Breast Pain
Precautions and Warnings while using Duphaston Tablet:
- Driving – Duphaston Tablet may cause Dizziness so don’t consume it while driving.
- Liver – It is not suitable for liver patients so please consult your doctor.
- Depression – This medicine is not recommended for Depression patients so please consult your doctor.
- Alcohol – Information not available so please consult doctor.
- Pregnancy – It is not advisable to use this medicine during pregnancy.
- Underage – This medicine is not for patients aged below 18 years.