Unienzyme Tablet is formulation of Charcoal and Papin. It is predominantly used to improve digestion in a balanced manner.
|Price||Rs. 53 For 15 Tables in 1 Strip|
|Manufacturer||Torrent Pharmaceuticals Ltd.|
|Composition/Salt||Activated Charcoal (75mg), Fungal Diastase (100mg) and Papain (60mg)|
Composition of Unienzyme Tablet:
Unienzyme Tablet is a composition of three ingredients. Below is the composition of Unienzyme Tablet.
- Activated Charcoal (75mg) – It is a fine, odorless, black powder, used to treat stomach related issues.
- Fungal Diastase (100mg) – It is an enzyme that catalyses the breakdown of starch into maltose.
- Papain (60mg) – Papain is a proteolytic enzyme extracted from the raw fruit of the papaya. It is a digestive aid.
Usage of Unienzyme Tablet:
As a medicine Unienzyme Tablet is a digestive aid, mainly used in the case of following for the problems.
- It helps in treating In Digestion
- It helps in curing Stomach Gas, Hangover, Lower cholesterol levels, Sore throat and throat swelling.
- It also helps in removing undigested toxins and drugs.
How to use Unienzyme Tablet:
Unienzyme Tablet is used to treat deficiencies in Human Body. The effectiveness of medicine is strictly depends on the severity of condition. It works in different ways as per patient’s age groups, gender, and the medical history. Dosage of medicine should be followed strictly as prescribed by Doctor.
- Unienzyme is a tablet base medicine and should be taken as prescribed by doctor.
- Unienzyme Tablet can be taken with glass of water. It should be taking after Meal or as prescribed by doctor.
- Dosage should not be missed out.
- Medicine should not be altered, crushed or chewed.
Adverse & Side Effects of Unienzyme Tablet:
If a medicine is used to cure some kind of health problems, along with the intended benefits there are chances of getting a few unwanted side effects too. Side Effects may vary from person to person so doctor should be consulted for medication, and dosage. The most common side effects of the Unienzyme Tablet are the following:
- Abdominal pain – One of the common side effects is abdominal pain. If pain gets excessive please consult your doctor.
- Dark Stool – As it works as a digestive medicine, so it may cause Dark Color Stool.
- Patient may feel Constipation during medication.
- Patient may feel Nausea during medication.
- Please consult your doctor before starting the medication.
Precautions and Warnings while using Unienzyme Tablet:
- Pregnancy – Intake of Unienzyme Tablet is not safe during pregnancy, medication should be consulted with doctor.
- Lactation – Information on Safety during lactation is not available so please inform your doctor.
- Driving – Unienzyme Tablet effects during driving are unknown, so please consult your doctor before medication.
- Diabetes – Information not available, so please consult the doctor.
- Alcohol – Information not available, so please consult the doctor.
- Liver – Information not available, so please consult the doctor.
- Kidney – Information not available, so please consult the doctor.