Composition of Pantocid Dsr Capsule:
Below is the composition of Pantocid Dsr Capsule.
- Domperidone (30mg)
- Pantoprazole (40mg)
Usage of Pantocid Dsr Capsule:
As a medicine Pantocid Dsr Capsule is used to cure following conditions:
- It helps in neutralizes excessive acid which causes ulcer.
- Pantocid Dsr Capsule is prescribed to treat Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease.
- It is also prescribed to alleviate gastric symptoms for diabetic gastroparesis.
- It is effective in controlling nausea, vomiting and motion sickness.
- It is also used to treat Used to treat Idiopathic or diabetic Gastroparesis.
How to use Pantocid Dsr Capsule:
Pantocid Dsr Capsule is used as an Antiemetic & Proton pump inhibitor to cure Gastric Problems. The effectiveness of medicine is strictly depends on the severity and condition of patient. It works in different ways as per patient’s age group, gender and the medical history. Dosage of medicine should be followed strictly as prescribed by Doctor.
- Pantocid Dsr Capsule is available in form of Capsule and should be taken as prescribed by doctor.
- Pantocid Dsr Capsule should be taken preferably half an hour before food as bioavailability of Pantocid DSR decreases while taken with food.
- Medicine should be taken as whole and should not be crushed, broken into parts and chewed.
- Pantocid Dsr Capsule should be taken on the equal time interval.
Adverse & Side Effects of Pantocid Dsr Capsule:
If a medicine is used to cure some kind of health problems, along with the intended benefits there are chances of getting a few unwanted side effects too. Side Effects may vary from person to person so doctor should be consulted for medication, and dosage. The most common side effects of the Pantocid Dsr Capsule are the following:
- Some common side effects of the medicine are like Dry Mouth and Flatulence.
- Some other less common side effects are like Abdominal Pain, Diarrhea, Dizziness and Rashes.
Precautions and Warnings while using Pantocid Dsr Capsule:
- Pregnancy – Intake of Pantocid Dsr Capsule during pregnancy is not advisable, medication should be consulted with doctor.
- Lactation – Information on Safety during lactation is not available so please inform your doctor.
- Driving – Pantocid Dsr Capsule effects during driving are unknown, so please consult your doctor before medication.
- Diabetes – Information not available, so please consult the doctor.
- Alcohol – Information not available, so please consult the doctor.
- Liver – Information not available, so please consult the doctor.
- Kidney – Information not available, so please consult the doctor.