Pantocid Dsr Capsule is formulated in the category of Antiemetic & Proton pump inhibitor. It is predominantly used as to cure Nausea, Acidity, Vomiting, etc.
|Name||Pantocid Dsr Capsule|
|Price||Rs. 166 For 15 Capsules in 1 Strip|
|Manufacturer||Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd.|
|Composition/Salt||Domperidone (30mg) and Pantoprazole (40mg)|
Composition of Pantocid Dsr Capsule:
Below is the composition of Pantocid Dsr Capsule.
- Domperidone (30mg)
- Pantoprazole (40mg)
Usage of Pantocid Dsr Capsule:
As a medicine Pantocid Dsr Cap is used to cure the following conditions:
- It helps in neutralizes excessive acid which causes ulcers.
- Pantocid Dsr Caps is prescribed to treat Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease.
- It is also prescribed to alleviate gastric symptoms for diabetic gastroparesis.
- It is effective in controlling nausea, vomiting, and motion sickness.
- It is also used to treat Idiopathic or diabetic Gastroparesis.
How to use Pantocid Dsr Capsule:
Pantocid Dsr Caps is used as an Antiemetic & Proton pump inhibitor to cure Gastric Problems. The effectiveness of medicine strictly depends on the severity and condition of the patient. It works in different ways as per the patient’s age group, gender, and medical history. The dosage of medicine should be followed strictly as prescribed by Doctor. Use zerodol sp For muscle pain and swelling and Use metrogyl 400 to treat to prevent infection.
- Pantocid Dsr Cap is available in form of a Capsule and should be taken as prescribed by a doctor.
- Pantocid Dsr Cap should be taken preferably half an hour before food as the bioavailability of Pantocid DSR decreases while taken with food.
- Medicine should be taken as a whole and should not be crushed, broken into parts, and chewed.
- Pantocid Dsr Caps should be taken on an equal time interval.
Adverse & Side Effects of Pantocid Dsr Capsule:
If a medicine is used to cure some kind of health problem, along with the intended benefits there are chances of getting a few unwanted side effects too. Side Effects may vary from person to person so doctors should be consulted for medication and dosage. The most common side effects of the Pantocid Dsr Caps are the following:
- Some common side effects of the medicine are Dry Mouth and Flatulence.
- Some other less common side effects are Abdominal Pain, Diarrhea, Dizziness, and Rashes.
Precautions and Warnings while using Pantocid Dsr Capsule:
- Pregnancy – Intake of Pantocid Dsr Cap during pregnancy is not advisable, medication should be consulted with a doctor.
- Lactation – Information on Safety during lactation is not available so please inform your doctor.
- Driving – Pantocid Dsr Cap effects during driving are unknown, so please consult your doctor before medication.
- Diabetes – Information is not available, so please consult the doctor.
- Alcohol – Information is not available, so please consult the doctor.
- Liver – Information is not available, so please consult the doctor.
- Kidney – Information is not available, so please consult the doctor.
A. Price of Pantocid Dsr Capsule Medicine is Rs. 166 For 15 Capsules in 1 Strip.
A. Pantocid Dsr Capsule medicine is the composition of Domperidone (30mg) and Pantoprazole (40mg).
A. Manufacturer of Pantocid Dsr Capsule is Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd..
A. This article written on Pantocid Dsr Capsule will provide you the usage, dose, price & side effects of Pantocid Dsr Capsule.