Metrogyl 400 Mg Tablet is formulated in the category of Antibiotic. It is predominantly used as to treat or prevent infections like Amebiasis, and Giardiasis.
|Name||Metrogyl 400 Mg Tablet|
|Price||Rs. 22.50 For 15 Tablets in 1 Strip|
|Manufacturer||J B Chemicals and Pharmaceuticals Ltd.|
|Composition/Salt||Metronidazole (400 mg)|
Composition of Metrogyl 400 Mg Tablet:
Below is the composition of the Metrogyl 400 Mg Tablet.
- Metronidazole (400 ) – It is an antibiotic that is used to treat a wide variety of infections. It works by stopping the growth of certain bacteria and parasites.
Metrogyl 400 Tablet Uses
As a medicine Metrogyl Tablet Uses to cure the following conditions:
- Metrogyl is used to cure the parasitic infection by guinea worm (Known as Dracunculiasis).
- It is used to treat the disease caused by giardia lamblia (Giardiasis).
- Used for patients facing problems caused by trichomonas vaginalis (Trichomoniasis).
- Amoebiasis: Used to treat Amebiasis (infection caused by Entamoeba group).
- It is also used in cases of Clostridium difficile colitis.
- Used to prevent pre-term birth in women with bacterial vaginosis.
- Used to treat infections of teeth, gums, and mouth, infected bed sores, and leg ulcers.
- It is also used to treat blood infections.
How to use Metrogyl 400 Mg Tablet:
Metrogyl Tabletis used as an Antibiotic to cure infections. The effectiveness of medicine strictly depends on the severity and condition of the patient. It works in different ways as per the patient’s age group, gender, and medical history. Metrogyl Tablet Uses The dosage of medicine should be followed strictly as prescribed by Doctor.
- Metrogyl Tablet is available in form of a tablet and should be taken as prescribed by a doctor.
- Metrogyl Tablet should be taken after food.
- Medicine should be taken as a whole and should not be crushed, broken into parts, and chewed.
- Metrogyl 400 should be taken on an equal time interval.
Adverse & Side Effects of Metrogyl 400 Mg Tablet:
If a medicine is used to cure some kind of health problem, along with the intended benefits there are chances of getting a few unwanted side effects too. Side Effects may vary from person to person so doctors should be consulted for medication and dosage. The most common side effects of the Metrogyl 400 mgs Tablet are the following:
- Some common side effects of the medicine are like Nausea, Vomiting, GI Disturbance, Darkness in Urine, Anorexia, Mouth Dryness, and Pruritis.
- Some other less common side effects are like Drowsiness, Dizziness, Headache, Hepatitis, Ataxia, and Urticaria.
Precautions and Warnings while using Metrogy l 400 Mg Tablet:
- Pregnancy – Intake of Metrogyl 400 Tablet during pregnancy is not advisable, medication should be consulted with a doctor.
- Lactation – Information on Safety during lactation is not available so please inform your doctor.
- Driving – Metrogyl Tablet effects during driving are unknown, so please consult your doctor before medication.
- Diabetes – Information is not available, so please consult the doctor.
- Alcohol – Information is not available, so please consult the doctor.
- Liver – Information is not available, so please consult the doctor.
- Kidney – Information is not available, so please consult the doctor.
A. Price of Metrogyl 400 Mg Tablet Medicine is Rs. 22.50 For 15 Tablets in 1 Strip.
A. Metrogyl 400 Mg Tablet medicine is the composition of Metronidazole (400 mg) .
A. Manufacturer of Metrogyl 400 Mg Tablet is J B Chemicals and Pharmaceuticals Ltd..
A. This article written on Metrogyl 400 Mg Tablet will provide you the usage, dose, price & side effects of Metrogyl 400 Mg Tablet.