Zerodol Sp Tablet is formulated as pain relieving medicine. It is predominantly used as to cure Muscular Pain and inflammation condition.
|Name||Zerodol Sp Tablet|
|Price||Rs. 79 For 10 Tablets in 1 Strip|
|Manufacturer||Ipca Laboratories Ltd.|
|Composition/Salt||Aceclofenac (100 MG), Serratiopeptidase (15) and MG+Paracetamol (325 MG)|
Composition of Zerodol Sp Tablet:
Below is the composition of Zerodol Sp Tablet.
- Aceclofenac (100 MG) –
- Serratiopeptidase (15) –
- MG+Paracetamol (325 MG) –
Usage of Zerodol Sp Tablet:
As a medicine Zerodol Sp Tablet is used to cure following conditions and diseases:
- Muscular Pain – Tablet helps in relieving pains in muscles.
- It also helps in relieving pain as Headache, Toothache, Back Pain, Period Pain, Sore Throat, Ear Infections, Cold and flu.
- Inflammatory Conditions – It helps in treating Inflammatory conditions linked with osteoarthritis (arthritis of the joints), Rheumatoid arthritis (pain in and around the joints and other body organs) and Ankylosing Spondylitis (form of arthritis that primarily affects the spine, although other joints can become involved)
How to use Zerodol Sp Tablet:
Zerodol Sp Tablet is used to treat problems related to Pain in body and Arthritis. The effectiveness of medicine is strictly depends on the severity and condition of patient. It works in different ways as per patient’s age groups, gender, and the medical history. Dosage of medicine should be followed strictly as prescribed by Doctor.
- Zerodol SP is a Tablet base medicine and should be taken as prescribed by doctor.
- Dosage of Zerodol Sp Tablet is 1-2 tablets after mean or should be taken as prescribed by doctor.
- Pediatrician should be consulted before giving medicine to children.
- Zerodol Sp Tablet can be taken with Water or as prescribed by doctor.
Adverse & Side Effects of Zerodol Sp Tablet:
If a medicine is used to cure some kind of health problems, along with the intended benefits there are chances of getting a few unwanted side effects too. Side Effects may vary from person to person so doctor should be consulted for medication, and dosage. The most common side effects of the Zerodol Sp Tablet are the following:
- Patient may feel Nausea or Vomiting during medication.
- Diarrhea is one of the common side effects of Zerodol Sp Tablet.
- Headache and Stomach Cramps are some other common side effects of Zerodol Sp Tablet. Please consult the doctor immediately.
Precautions and Warnings while using Zerodol Sp Tablet:
- Pregnancy – Intake of Zerodol Sp Tablet during pregnancy in advisable, medication should be consulted with doctor.
- Lactation – Information on Safety during lactation is not available so please inform your doctor.
- Driving – Zerodol Sp Tablet effects during driving are unknown, so please consult your doctor before medication.
- Diabetes – Information not available, so please consult the doctor.
- Alcohol – Information not available, so please consult the doctor.
- Liver – Information not available, so please consult the doctor.
- Kidney – Information not available, so please consult the doctor.