Zerodol Sp Tablet is formulated as pain relieving medicine. It is predominantly used as to cure Muscular Pain and inflammation condition.
|Name||Zerodol Sp Tablet|
|Price||Rs. 100.80 For 10 Tablets in 1 Strip|
|Manufacturer||Ipca Laboratories Ltd.|
|Composition/Salt||Aceclofenac (100 MG), Serratiopeptidase (15) and MG+Paracetamol (325 MG)|
Table of Contents
About Zerodol SP Tablet
Zerodol SP tablet is a combination of three well-renowned medications as Aceclofenac, Serrati peptidase, Paracetamol, and Acetaminophen. It is best suitable for lowering the risk of pain as well as swelling that is caused by numerous disorders including joint pain, muscular discomfort, and postoperative pain.
Therefore, in cases of osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis, and ankylosing spondylitis, the Zerodol SP Composition successfully reduces pain and inflammation.
Zerodol SP It falls under the non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drug (NSAID) class of medication which is available in the market only by prescription. The following medications can be consumed at regular intervals along with the right amount of water, milk, or food. An individual who is taking the Zerodol-P tablet is only allowed to consume the dosage that is prescribed by the doctor. If you want to increase or lower the dosage of the medicine, it is advisable that you may consult your doctor right away.
Zerodol-SP Tablet Price in India 2023?
At the cost of only 94-100 rupees, 10 pills of this medicine are easily available in the Indian market under the manufacturing of Ipca Laboratories Ltd. In one tablet, 325 mg of acetaminophen/paracetamol, 15 mg of serrati peptidase, and 100 mg of aceclofenac are included.
It usually happens that a particular medicine sometimes requires adjusting to the body. Sometimes, it can be for a shorter period of time, and sometimes, for a longer time. Under such circumstances, either you should consult your doctor or just wait for a while to get adjusted to the medicine. Similarly, some most common side effects which can be observed while consuming the Zerodol tablet include Nausea, Vomiting, Stomach pain, Indigestion, Diarrhea, etc.
Composition of Zerodol Sp Tablet’s ?
Below is the composition of Zerodol Sp Tablet.
- Aceclofenac (100 MG) –
- Serratiopeptidase (15) –
- MG+Paracetamol (325 MG) –
Benefits of Zerodol-SP Tablet?
The Zerodol SP Tab helps to reduce the pain and swelling problems that are mainly impacted by the muscles and joints. It functions by obstructing brain chemicals that use to act as pain transmitters. Apart from being a painkiller, this medication includes
Serrati peptidase is an active component that is also known as an enzyme that actively indulges in pain relief and rapid recovery growth.
The benefits of the Zerodol SP tablet are many. It helps to eliminate the risks of inflammatory diseases such as Osteoarthritis, Rheumatoid Arthritis, Ankylosing Spondylitis,
Fever, Toothache, Arthralgia, Ischiadynia, Sore throat, Muscle pain, Abdominal pain, Menstrual cramps, and Postoperative pain.
How Does the Zerodol-SP Tablet Works?
It is a medicine that falls under the non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drug (NSAID) class of medication. The combination of 325 mg of acetaminophen/paracetamol, 15 mg of serratiopeptidase, and 100 mg of aceclofenac are present in the medicine that is beneficial for cutting out the hazards of inflammatory disorders as well as lowers the pain in the human body.
In addition to this, while preventing the presence of cyclooxygenase that promotes pain, the Zerodol SP tablet is held responsible for eliminating or lowering joint inflammation, which is often caused by prostaglandin production.
Zerodol SP Tablet Uses Conditions and Diseases?
As a medicine Zerodol Sp Tablet Uses to cure the following conditions and diseases:
- Muscular Pain – Tablet helps in relieving pains in muscles.
- It also helps in relieving pain such as Headache, Toothache, Back Pain, Period Pain, Sore Throat, Ear Infections, if you want to treat your teeth infections or blood infections then metrogyl 400 is the best for you. Colds, and flu and also if you are suffering from any type of pain, fever, and inflammation then use zerodol p .
- Inflammatory Conditions – It helps in treating Inflammatory conditions linked with osteoarthritis (arthritis of the joints), Rheumatoid arthritis (pain in and around the joints and other body organs), and Ankylosing Spondylitis (a form of arthritis that primarily affects the spine, although other joints can become involved)
How to Uses Zerodol Sp Tablet’s:
Zerodol Sp Tablet Uses to treat problems related to Pain in the body and Arthritis. The effectiveness of medicine strictly depends on the severity and condition of the patient. It works in different ways as per the patient’s age group, gender, and medical history. Zerodol sp uses The dosage of medicine should be followed strictly as prescribed by Doctor.
- Zerodol SP is a Tablet based medicine and should be taken as prescribed by a doctor.
- dosage of Zerodol Sp Tablet is 1-2 tablets after the mean or should be taken as prescribed by a doctor.
- Pediatrician should be consulted before giving medicine to children.
- Zerodol Sp Tablet can be taken with water or as prescribed by a doctor.
Adverse & Side Effects of Zerodol Sp Tablet:
If a medicine is used to cure some kind of health problem, along with the intended benefits there are chances of getting a few unwanted side effects too. Side Effects may vary from person to person so doctors should be consulted for medication and dosage. The most common side effects of the Zerodol Sp Tablet are the following:
- Patient may feel Nausea or Vomiting during medication.
- Diarrhea is one of the common side effects of Zerodol Sp Tablet.
- Headache and Stomach Cramps are some other common side effects of Zerodol Sp Tablet. Please consult the doctor immediately.
Precautions and Warnings while using Zerodol Sp Tablet:
- Pregnancy – Intake of Zerodol p Tablet during pregnancy is advisable, medication should be consulted with a doctor.
- Lactation – Information on Safety during lactation is not available so please inform your doctor.
- Driving – Zerodol p Tablet effects during driving are unknown, so please consult your doctor before medication.
- Diabetes – Information is not available, so please consult the doctor.
- Alcohol – Information is not available, so please consult the doctor.
- Liver – Information is not available, so please consult the doctor.
- Kidney – Information is not available, so please consult the doctor.
Safety Advice for Zerodol SP Tablet
- The following pill is a prescribed medicine that is only advisable to be consumed after having the prescription from the doctor. Without the prescription of the doctor, the Zerodol SP tablet should be avoided at all costs.
- Try to clarify the doubts, and go through all the medicine-related guidelines rigorously if, in case any customer intends to consume the medicine for whatever sort of medical purpose.
- The adult group is suggested to consume the following medicine one in the morning as well as one in the evening that too, with the right amount of water.
- Apart from that, those patients who are already taking this medicine and seeking to lower or increase the amount of medicine should be consulting their doctors right away. The same procedure goes for individuals who might meet with adverse effects, they should seek medical consultation as soon as possible.
- The risk of adverse effects may rise if you break or chew the tablet since doing so might cause the ingredients of the medicine to release all at once. The general advice is that the Zerodol tablet should be taken by an individual along with the right amount of water, food, juice, or even milk.
- The numerous alternatives of the following tablet are easily available in the market. So, as a consumer, you can go for purchasing the alternative tablet, if the original Zerodol tablet is not present.
- Lastly, do not exceed or miss the dosage of the tablet as prescribed by the doctor. The medicine should be taken at regular intervals.
Storage Advice for The Zerodol SP Tablet
- The medicine should be kept far away from moisture. Thus, in a cool and dark area, at room temperature below 30-degree Celsius.
- Try to maintain a separate box for your medicines. Ensure that your children or pet animal do not eat the following medicine. It can be harmful to them.
- Strictly avoid the medicine that is already expired. Consuming that medicine can be a risk to your life.
- Is it allowed to consume more than one Zerodol SP tablet at once?
It is not allowed to consume more than one tablet at once. However, in a whole day, a consumer can take one tablet in the morning and one in the evening that too, with the prescription of the doctor. Do not try to exceed the dosage limit and do not miss your prescribed dosage as well.
- Can the Zerodol tablet be considered an antibiotic?
Absolutely not. It cannot be considered an antibiotic but the prescribed dosage can be beneficial for reducing the pain of inflammatory diseases if regularly consumed.
- How fast is the working rate of the Zerodol P tablet?
As soon as the tablet is consumed, it starts showing its effects within an hour of consumption.
- For how much time does the effect of the Zerodol P tablet last?
The average effect of this medicine lasts for 10-12 hours.
A. Price of Zerodol Sp Tablet Medicine is Rs. 100.80 For 10 Tablets in 1 Strip.
A. Zerodol Sp Tablet medicine is the composition of Aceclofenac (100 MG), Serratiopeptidase (15) and MG+Paracetamol (325 MG).
A. Manufacturer of Zerodol Sp Tablet is Ipca Laboratories Ltd..
A. This article written on Zerodol Sp Tablet will provide you the usage, dose, price & side effects of Zerodol Sp Tablet.