Nicip plus Tablet is formulated as Non-Steroidal Anti-Inflammatory Drugs medicine. It is predominantly used to cure Fever, Pain, Swellings in human body.
|Name||Nicip plus Tablet|
|Price||Rs. 48.00 for 1 Strip (10 Tab)|
|Composition/Salt||Paracetamol/Acetaminophen and Nimesulide|
Composition of Nicip plus Tablet:
Below is the composition of Nicip plus Tablet.
- Paracetamol/Acetaminophen (325 mg) – Paracetamol (also known as acetaminophen) is a medication used to treat pain and fever.
- Nimesulide (100 mg) – Nimesulide is a nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug (NSAID) with pain medication and fever reducing properties
Read This : Nicip plus Tablet in Hindi
Usage of Nicip plus Tablet:
As a medicine Nicip plus Tablet is used to cure following conditions and diseases:
- Fever – Nicip Plus helps in providing relief from Fever as it contains paracetamol.
- Pain – It also helps in relieving from Pain like – Muscle Pain, Toothache, Headache, Menstrual Pains
- It also helps in curing Tendon issues (like tendonitis – pain in tennis elbow)
How to use Nicip plus Tablet:
Nicip plus Tablet is used to treat Pain and Fever. The effectiveness of medicine is strictly depends on the severity and condition of patient. It works in different ways as per patient’s age group, gender and the medical history. Dosage of medicine should be followed strictly as prescribed by Doctor.
- Nicip Plus is a Tablet base medicine and should be taken as prescribed by doctor.
- Pediatrician should be consulted before giving medicine to children.
- Nicip plus Tablet should be taken after meal.
- Tablet should be taken as whole with water and should not be crushed, tempered or chewed.
Adverse & Side Effects of Nicip plus Tablet:
If a medicine is used to cure some kind of health problems, along with the intended benefits there are chances of getting a few unwanted side effects too. Side Effects may vary from person to person so doctor should be consulted for medication, and dosage. The most common side effects of the Nicip plus Tablet are the following:
- Patient may feel Nausea or Vomiting during medication.
- Heartburn, Diarrhea, Loss of Appetite, Constipation are some other common side effects of Nicip plus Tablet. Please consult the doctor before taking the medication.
Precautions and Warnings while using Nicip plus Tablet:
- Pregnancy – Intake of Nicip Plus Tablet during pregnancy in not advisable, medication should be consulted with doctor.
- Lactation – Information on Safety during lactation is not available so please inform your doctor.
- Driving – Nicip Plus Tablet effects during driving are unknown, so please consult your doctor before medication.
- Diabetes – Information not available, so please consult the doctor.
- Alcohol – Information not available, so please consult the doctor.
- Liver – Information not available, so please consult the doctor.
- Kidney – Information not available, so please consult the doctor.