Zerodol MR Tablet is most commonly used for the treatment of rheumatic arthritis and osteoarthritis. As Zerodol Tablet contains Paracetamol that’s why it also helps in relieving different pains like joint pain, ear pain, shoulder pain and toothache. It also helps to reduce Headache. Zerodol Tablet also has anti-inflammatory properties so it is also useful in prevention inflammation and swelling. It is manufactured and marketed by Ipca Laboratories Ltd.
|Name||Zerodol MR Tablet|
|Price||Rs. 108.00 for 10 Tablets|
|Manufacturer||Ipca Laboratories Ltd.|
|Composition/Salt||Aceclofenac, Paracetamol and Tizanidine|
Composition of Zerodol MR Tablet:
Zerodol MR Tablet is a non steroidal anti-inflammatory medicine which is formed with the combination of various different medicines. All the major and minor components of zerodol mr tablet uses are –
- Aceclofenac : It is a non steroidal anti-inflammatory drug which is used to relieve pain and helps in the treatment of rheumatoid arthritis and osteoarthritis.
- Paracetamol : It is also known as acetaminophen and is used to treat pain and fever.
- Tizanidine : Tizanidine is generally used to reduce the body pain and it relieves the pain in the muscles.
Read More: Zerodal MR Tablet in Hindi
Usage of Zerodol MR Tablet:
Zerodol M’R Tablet is generally used to treat arthritis and it is also helpful in relieving the pain in the body. Some of the major and minor uses of Zerodol Tablet are –
- Joint Pain
- Ear Pain
- Muscle Cramps
- Rheumatic Arthritis
- Back Pain
How To Use Zerodol MR Tablet:
Zerodol Tablet should only be consumed after the meal. Zerodol Tablet should not be crushed or chewed it should be swallowed directly with water. It is generally advised to consume this medicine once or twice per day for an adult. Dosage and Duration of the medicine depends upon the age, body weight and medical history of the patient, please follow the advice of your doctor/physician. Always tell your doctor or physician about your allergies and medical history. Please consult your doctor in case of any missed dose or overdose of the medicine.
Adverse & Side Effects of Zerodol M-R Tablet:
Zerodol M’R Tablet works differently on different patients. Some of the side effects that may occur after consuming Zerodol Tablet are given below. Please consult your doctor if you find any of these side effects.
- Rashes on Skin
- Abdominal Pain
- Irregular Heartbeat
- Dry Mouth
- Chest Pain
- Blurred Vision
Precautions and Warnings While Using Zerodol Tablet:
Zerodol M’R Tablet should only be used as per your doctor’s advice. Check the labels of the medicine carefully. Always tell your doctor or physician about your medical history or allergies. Some of the precautions that should be taken before using Zerodol Tablet are zerodol mr tablet uses –
- Pregnancy – This medicine is not recommended to use during pregnancy, please consult your doctor before using this medicine.
- Breast Feeding – It is not advised to use this medicine while breast feeding as it can cause adverse effect to the infant, please consult your doctor before using this medicine.
- Kidney or liver Diseases – It is not advised to prescribe this medicine to patients with kidney or liver ailments, please consult your doctor before using this medicine.
- Alcohol – Interaction of this medicine with alcohol is not safe. Do not consume this medicine with alcohol.
- Driving – Do not use this medicine while driving as it can cause blurred vision and fatigue.
Also, Read More About – Intagesic Mr Tablet: View Uses, Side Effects, Price, Dosage, Composition and Substitutes | O2 Suspension Uses in Hindi
A. Price of Zerodol MR Tablet Medicine is Rs. 108.00 for 10 Tablets.
A. Zerodol MR Tablet medicine is the composition of Aceclofenac, Paracetamol and Tizanidine .
A. Manufacturer of Zerodol MR Tablet is Ipca Laboratories Ltd..
A. This article written on Zerodol MR Tablet will provide you the usage, dose, price & side effects of Zerodol MR Tablet.
You must be logged in to post a comment.