Nurokind Lc Tablet is formulation of Vitamins and Minerals. It is predominantly used to cure deficiency of Vitamins, Minerals, Nutrition’s and Acids in Human Body.
|Name||Nurokind Lc Tablet|
|Price||Rs. 165 for 15 Tablets in 1 Strip|
|Manufacturer||Mankind Pharma Ltd.|
|Composition/Salt||Levo-carnitine (500 MG), Folic Acid (1.5 MG), Methylcobalamin (1500 MCG)|
Composition of Nurokind Lc Tablet:
Nurokind Lc Tablet is a composition of three ingredients. Below is the composition of Nurokind Lc Tablet.
- Levo-carnitine (500 MG) – It is a prescribed nutritional supplement used to treat deficiency of carnitine in human body.
- Folic Acid (1.5 MG) – Also known as vitamin B9 and folacin, which is converted into folate by the body, is used as a dietary supplement.
- Methylcobalamin (1500 MCG) – It is form of Vitamin B12 and used to cure deficiency.
Usage of Nurokind Lc Tablet:
As a medicine Nurokind Lc Tablet is a supplement, mainly used for the treatment of Deficiency, Low Diet, recovering the damage cells of body.
- It helps in curing the deficiency of Vitamin B9, Vitamin B12, Folic Acid and Carnitine.
- It helps in recovering from Damage Body cells.
- It can be taken before and after meals.
- It is strongly recommended to take medicine dosage as mentioned in doctor’s prescription and should not be self-medicated.
How to use Nurokind Lc Tablet:
Nurokind Lc Tablet is for specific uses to treat deficiencies in Human Body. The effectiveness of medicine is strictly depends on the severity of condition. It works in different ways as per patient’s age groups, gender, and the medical history. Dosage of medicine should be followed strictly as prescribed by Doctor.
- Nurokind Lc is a tablet base medicine and should be taken as prescribed by doctor.
- Nurokind Lc Tablet can be taken with glass of water. It can be taking with Meal or after Meal.
- Medicine should not be altered, crushed or chewed.
Adverse & Side Effects of Nurokind Lc Tablet:
If a medicine is used to cure some kind of health problems, along with the intended benefits there are chances of getting a few unwanted side effects too. Side Effects may vary from person to person so doctor should be consulted for medication, and dosage. The most common side effects of the Nurokind Lc Tablet are the following:
- Patient may feel bloating due to gas production in stomach and may feel some pain.
- Vomiting is one of the common side effects of Nurokind, consult your doctor.
Precautions and Warnings while using Nurokind Lc Tablet:
- Pregnancy – Intake of Nurokind Lc Tablet is not safe during pregnancy, medication should be consulted with doctor.
- Lactation – Information on Safety during lactation is not available so please inform your doctor.
- Driving – Nurokind Lc Tablet effects during driving are unknown, so please consult your doctor before medication.
- Diabetes – Information not available, so please consult the doctor.
- Alcohol – Information not available, so please consult the doctor.
- Liver – Information not available, so please consult the doctor.
- Kidney – Information not available, so please consult the doctor.
A. Price of Nurokind Lc Tablet Medicine is Rs. 165 for 15 Tablets in 1 Strip.
A. Nurokind Lc Tablet medicine is the composition of Levo-carnitine (500 MG), Folic Acid (1.5 MG), Methylcobalamin (1500 MCG).
A. Manufacturer of Nurokind Lc Tablet is Mankind Pharma Ltd..
A. This article written on Nurokind Lc Tablet will provide you the usage, dose, price & side effects of Nurokind Lc Tablet.