Limcee Tablet is generally prescribed to elevate the amount of Vitamin C in the body and thus helps in curing the diseases and disorders which are caused due to lack of Vitamin C. Limcee Tablet is used to prevent and cure Scurvy, tissue repair, red blood cell production, cell damage and various other deficiencies caused due to lack of Vitamin C. Limcee Tablet is manufactured by Abbott HealthCare Pvt. Ltd. and it is helpful in boosting the immunity of the body.
|Price||Rs. 22.51 for 1 Tablet|
|Manufacturer||Abbott HealthCare Pvt. Ltd.|
|Composition/Salt||Vitamin C, Sodium Ascorbate|
Composition of Limcee Tablet:
Limcee Tablet is formed with the combination of Vitamin C and some othe minerals. All the major and minor components of Limcee Tablets are –
- Vitamin C – It is used for the formation of collagen which helps in cell repair, healing wounds and red blood cell production. Vitamin C is essential for our body and it is helpful in boosting the immunity of the body.
- Sodium Ascorbate – It is generally used to provide sodium to the body and it acts as an antioxidant. Sodium helps in the proper functioning of the body.
Usage of Limcee Tablet:
Limcee Tablet is mainly used to prevent and cure various Vitamin C deficiencies and disorders. Some of the uses of Limcee Tablet are –
- Cell Damage
- Wound Healing
- Treatment of Scurvy
- Production of red blood cells
- Repairs Tissues
- Increases the amount of Vitamin C in the body
- Boosts Immuntiy
How To Use Limcee Tablet:
Limcee Tablets can be consumed before or after the meal. Limcee tablets can be crushed or chewed and it can also be taken directly with water. It is generally advised to take 1 or 2 tablets of Limcee for adults, please follow the advice of your doctor/physician. Dosage and Duration of the medicine depends upon the age, body weight and medical history of the patient, please follow the advice of your doctor/physician. Always tell your doctor or physician about your allergies and medical history. Please consult your doctor in case of any missed dose or overdose of the medicine.
Adverse and Side Effects of Limcee Tablet:
Limcee Tablets works differently on different patients. Limcee Tablets are made from combination of Vitamins and minerals. Some of the side effects that may occur after consuming Limcee Tablets are given below. Please consult your doctor if you find any of these side effects.
- Skin Redness
- Back Pain
- Urinal Blooding
- Stomach Pain
- Increased Urination
- Abdominal Cramps
Precautions and Warnings While Using Limcee Tablet:
Limcee Tablets should only be used as per your doctor’s advice. Check the labels of the medicine carefully. Always tell your doctor or physician about your medical history or allergies. Some of the precautions that should be taken before using Limcee Tablets are –
- Pregnant and Lactating Women – Use this medicine only if necessary in case of pregnant and lactating women, please consult your doctor before using this medicine.
- Kidney and Liver Patients – It is not advisable to prescribe this medicine to Patients with any Kidney or Liver Disease, please consult your doctor before using this medicine.
- G6PD Deficiency – Do not use this medicine if you have G6PD deficiency.
- Driving – Do not use this medicine while driving as this medicine can cause you dizziness.