Karvol Plus Capsule is used to open the blockage in nose, nasal congestion and thus it is used for curing cough, common cold, asthma, mucus hyper-secretion, cold sores and respiratory tract disorders. It is also helpful in providing relief in back pain and shoulder pain. This medicine is manufactured and marketed by INC-INDOCO Remedies Ltd.
|Name||Karvol Plus Capsule|
|Price||Rs. 69.30 for 10 Capsules|
|Manufacturer||INC-INDOCO Remedies Ltd.|
|Composition/Salt||Camphor, Chlorothymol, Eucalyptol, Menthol,Terpineol|
Composition of Karvol Plus Capsule:
Karvol Plus Capsule is formed with the combination of various natural extracts. All the major and minor components of Karvol Plus Capsule are –
- Camphor – It is generally used for the treating of cold sore, pain, cold and warts. It is also helpful in anesthesia and relieves pain.
- Menthol – It provides a cooling sensation in the body and thus helps in preventing burning sensation on the skin, sore throat and irritation.
- Terpineol – It is used to create a pleasant aromatic smell and helps in opening the blockage of nose
- Chlorothymol – It is most commonly used as a disinfectant and a food additive and preservative.
- Eucalyptol – It is used for mucus hyper-secretion and it is useful in the treatment of cough, common cold and asthma.
Usage/Uses of Karvol Plus Capsule:
Karvol Plus Capsule is used to open the blockage of nose and nasal congestion and it is used to prevent and cure various nasal infections. Some of the major and minor uses of Karvol Plus Capsule are –
- Common Cold
- Cold Sores
- Back Pain
- Pain in Tendons
- Shoulder Pain
- Nasal Congestion
- Mucus Hyper-secretion
- Respiratory Tract Diseases
- Oral Disinfectant
- Heart Diseases
- Muscle Strains
How To Use Karvol Plus Capsule:
The content of Kervol Plus Capsule should be put in the hot water and then the steam should be inhaled through nose. Do not directly consume this capsule. It is generally advised to use this medicine once or twice a day. Dosage and Duration of the medicine depends upon the age and medical history of the patient, please follow the advice of your doctor/physician. Always tell your doctor or physician about your allergies and medical history. Please consult your doctor in case of any missed dose or overdose of the medicine.
Adverse & Side Effects of Karvol Plus Capsule:
Karvol Plus Capsule works differently on different patients. Some of the side effects that may occur after consuming Karvol Plus Capsule are given below. Please consult your doctor if you find any of these side effects.
- Nasal Irritation
- Sore Throat
- Abdominal Pain
- Burning Sensation
- Dryness in Nasal Cavity
- Running Nose
- Loss of Appetite
- Difficulty Breathing
- Stomach Pain
- Increase in Blood Pressure
- Frequent Urination
Precautions and Warnings While Using Karvol Plus Capsule:
Karvol Plus Capsule should only be used as per your doctor’s advice. Check the labels of the medicine carefully. Always tell your doctor or physician about your medical history or allergies. Some of the precautions that should be taken before using Karvol Plus Capsule are –
- Breast Feeding – It is not advised to use this medicine while breast feeding as it can adversely affect the infant, please consult your doctor before using this medicine.
- Alcohol – Interaction of this medicine with alcohol is not safe. Do not consume this medicine with alcohol.
- Driving – Do not use this medicine while driving as it can cause drowsiness and dizziness.
- Pregnancy – This medicine is not recommended to use during pregnancy, please consult your doctor before using this medicine.