Evion 400 Mg Capsule is formulated in the category of Supplement of Vitamins. It is predominantly used as to treat conditions of Skin and Hair Damage.
|Name||Evion 400 Mg Capsule|
|Price||Rs. 24.98 for 10 Tablets|
|Manufacturer||Merck Consumer Healthcare Ltd|
|Composition/Salt||Tocopheryl Acetate, Methylparaben, Propylparaben|
Composition of Evion 400 Mg Capsule:
Main component of the Evion 400 mg capsule is Vitamin E & some preservatives. Below is the composition of Evion 400 Mg Capsule.
- Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E) 400mg
- Propylparaben (Preservative in capsule)
Also Read: EVION 400 Capsule in Hindi
Evion 400 Mg Capsule Use:
As a medicine Evion 400 Mg Capsule is used to cure following conditions:
- Evion 400 fights with free radical and disease prevention.
- It repairs damaged skin and hair.
- It also thickens hair.
- It helps in balancing hormones in women.
- It works as reducing chances of cancer and lowers cancer development risk.
- It helps in improving physical endurance and helps in the growth of foetus during pregnancy.
- It treats the nerve damage due to chemotherapy during cancer treatment.
- It help males with infertility problems.
- It helps in treating hypertension.
Must Read Articles:
|Foods Rich in Vitamin B12||Foods Rich in Calcium|
|Foods Rich in Fats||Foods Rich in Omega 3|
|Patanjali Amla Juice||Foods Rich in Iron|
|Rich in Carbohydrates||Health Articles|
How to use Evion 400 Mg Capsule?
Evion 400 Mg Capsule is used as Vitamin Supplement. The effectiveness of medicine is strictly depends on the severity and condition of patient. It works in different ways as per patient’s age group, gender and the medical history. Dosage of medicine should be followed strictly as prescribed by Doctor.
- Evion 400 Mg Capsule is available in form of capsule and should be taken as prescribed by doctor.
- Evion 400 Mg Capsule should be taken with or after food as it helps enhancing drug absorption.
- Tablet should be taken as whole with water and should not be crushed, tempered or chewed.
- Medicine should be taken at the fixed time daily.
Adverse & Side Effects of Evion 400 Mg Capsule:
If a medicine is used to cure some kind of health problems, along with the intended benefits there are chances of getting a few unwanted side effects too. Side Effects may vary from person to person so doctor should be consulted for medication, and dosage. The most common side effects of the Evion 400 Mg Capsule are the following:
- Some common side effects of the medicine are like Nausea, Loose Stools, Headache and Dizziness.
- Some other less common side effects are like Blurred Vision, Weakness, Rashes, Itching and Stomach Ache.
Precautions and Warnings while using Evion 400 Mg Capsule:
- Pregnancy – Intake of Evion 400 Mg Capsule during pregnancy in not advisable, medication should be consulted with doctor.
- Lactation – Information on Safety during lactation is not available so please inform your doctor.
- Driving – Evion 400 Mg Capsule effects during driving are unknown, so please consult your doctor before medication.
- Diabetes – Information not available, so please consult the doctor.
- Alcohol – Information not available, so please consult the doctor.
- Liver – Information not available, so please consult the doctor.
- Kidney – Information not available, so please consult the doctor.