Chericof syrup is very commonly used for the treatment of cough, common cold/flu, bronchitis and sinusitis. It is also helpful in relieving stiffness in nose, earache, sneezing/running nose and sinus. Chericof syrup is formed with the combination of Phenylephrine, Chlorpheniramine Meleate and Dextromethorphan Hydrobromide.
|Price||Rs. 92.00 for 100ml Syrup|
|Manufacturer||Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd|
|Composition/Salt||Phenylephrine, Chlorpheniramine Meleate, Dextromethorphan Hydrobromide|
Composition of Chericof Syrup:
Chericof Syrup is formed with the amalgamation of the following components –
- Phenylephrine – It is used for temporarily relieving stiffness of nose, flu, sinus, ear allergies and other breathing disorders.
- Chlorpheniramine Meleate – It is used for curing itching, sneezing, watery eyes and runny nose. It reduces the effect of histamine in the body.
- Dextromethorphan Hydrobromide – This medicine is used for the treatment of cough, common cold, sneezing/running nose caused due to cold or allergies.
Usage of Chericof Syrup:
Chericof syrup is formed by mixing various medicines and is used for treating and preventing various disorders. Some of the uses of Chericof syrup are –
- Stiffness in nose
- Watery eyes
- Common Cold
- Running Nose
- Throat Irritation
Must Read Articles:
|Foods Rich in Vitamin B12||Foods Rich in Calcium|
|Foods Rich in Fats||Foods Rich in Omega 3|
|Patanjali Amla Juice||Foods Rich in Iron|
|Rich in Carbohydrates||Health Articles|
How to use Chericof Syrup:
Chericof Syrup is used to cure cough, cold and various other disorders caused due to cold and allergies and it should only be consumed as per the advice of your doctor/physician. This medicine works differently for different patients as per age, weight and medical history of the patient. Dosage and duration of this medicine should be followed as per your doctor’s advice. Shake the bottle of this syrup well before using. Store the bottle at a cool and dry place. Please consult your doctor in case of any overdose or mixed dose of this medicine.
Adverse & Side Effects of Cheircof Syrup:
This medicine should only be used as per doctor’s advice. Do not overuse or mixed use this medicine.
Below are some of the side effects that may occur after using Chericof Syrup. Please consult your doctor if you find any of these side effects –
- Difficulty in Breathing
- Stomach Pain
- Loss of appetite
Precautions and Warnings While Using Chericof Syrup:
Chericof Syrup should only be used as per your doctor’s advice. Check the labels of the medicine carefully. Always tell your doctor about your allergies and medical history. Some of the precautions that should be taken while consuming Chericof Syrup are –
- Pregnancy – This medicine is not recommended for pregnant patients. Please consult your doctor before using this medicine.
- Breast Feeding – Information not available, please consult your doctor.
- Alcohol – Interaction of this medicine with alcohol is not safe. Do not consume this medicine with alcohol.
- Driving – It is not advisable to use this medicine while driving as it can cause you dizziness. Do not consume this medicine while driving.
- Habit Forming – This medicine has a habit forming tendency, please consult your doctor if you experience any habit forming.