Zincovit Tablet is generally prescribed to elevate the amount of nutrients and vitamins in the body and thus helps in curing the diseases and disorders which are caused due to lack of nutrients and vitamins. Zincovit Tablets provides strength to bones and body and it helps in boosting the immunity of the body. Zincovit Tablet is generally used for the treatment of acne, pregnancy complications, hair fall, aids and fatigue. Zincovit Tablet is manufactured and marketed by Apex Labs.
|Price||Rs. 90.00 for 15 Tablets|
|Composition/Salt||Zinc, Iodine, Vitamins, Folic Acid and other minerals|
Composition of Zincovit Tablet:
Zincovit Tablet is formed with the combination of various vitamins and nutrients. All the major and minor components of Zincovit Tablets are –
- Zinc – Zinc in Zincovit Tablet helps in strengthening the body it improves the health of cells and it helps in boosting the immune system.
- Iodine – Iodine in Zincovit Tablet helps in proper functioning of metabolic system and it helps in proper body development.
- Vitamins – This medicine also consists of a lot of vitamins like Vitamin A, Vitamin B Complex, Vitamin C, Vitamin D3 and Vitamin E. These vitamins provide energy to the body and helps in boosting the brain function and immune system.
- Folic Acid – It helps in the treatment of anemia and it helps in the making of new blood cells.
- Other Minerals – Zincovit Tablet also consists of copper, magnesium, chromium, selenium and molybdenum.
Usage of Zincovit Tablet:
Zincovit Tablet is mainly used to prevent and cure various Vitamins and nutrients deficiencies and disorders. Some of the major and minor uses of Zincovit Tablet are –
- Hair Loss
- Skin Diseases
- High Cholesterol
- Vitamin Deficiencies
- Eye Disorders
- Weight Loss
- Pregnancy Complications
- Boosts Immunity
- Increases Strength of Bones and Body
- Improves Health of Hair, Skin and Nails
- Zinc Deficiency
- Improves Recovery Rate
How To Use Zincovit Tablet:
Zincovit Tablets should only be consumed after the meal. Zincovit tablets should not be crushed or chewed and it should be taken directly with water or milk. It is generally advised to take 1 tablet of Zincovit for adults, please follow the advice of your doctor/physician. Dosage and Duration of the medicine depends upon the age, body weight and medical history of the patient, please follow the advice of your doctor/physician. Always tell your doctor or physician about your allergies and medical history. Please consult your doctor in case of any missed dose or overdose of the medicine.
Adverse and Side Effects of Zincovit Tablet:
Zincovit Tablets works differently on different patients. Zincovit Tablets are made from combination of Vitamins and minerals. Some of the side effects that may occur after consuming Zincovit Tablets are given below. Please consult your doctor if you find any of these side effects.
- Weakness in Muscles
- Rashes on Skin
- Frequent Urination
- Pain in Joints
- Dry Mouth
- Increase in Blood Pressure
Precautions and Warnings While Using Zincovit Tablet:
Zincovit Tablets should only be used as per your doctor’s advice. Check the labels of the medicine carefully. Always tell your doctor or physician about your medical history or allergies. Some of the precautions that should be taken before using Zincovit Tablets are –
- Pregnant and Lactating Women – Use this medicine only if necessary in case of pregnant and lactating women, please consult your doctor before using this medicine.
- Driving – Do not use this medicine while driving as this medicine can cause you dizziness and fatigue.
- Alcohol – Interaction of this medicine with alcohol is not considered safe, please consult your doctor before using this medicine.