Zincovit Tablet is generally prescribed to elevate the amount of nutrients and vitamins in the body and thus helps in curing the diseases and disorders which are caused due to lack of nutrients and vitamins. Zincovit Tablet is a Multivitamin & Multi mineral table with Grape Seed Extract. It contains Multiple Minerals and Vitamins. It’s a Health Supplement to increase Appetite and prevent from deficiency of Vitamins in Human Body. Zincovit Tablets provides strength to bones and body and it helps in boosting the immunity of the body. Zincovit Tablet is generally used for the treatment of acne, pregnancy complications, hair fall, aids and fatigue. Zincovit Tablet is manufactured and marketed by Apex Labs.
|Rs. 90.00 for 15 Tablets
|Zinc, Iodine, Vitamins, Folic Acid, Carbohydrate and other minerals
Table of Contents
Composition of Zincovit Tablet:
Zincovit Tablet is formed with the combination of various vitamins and nutrients. All the major and minor components of Zincovit Tablets are –
- Zinc – Zinc in Zincovit Tablet helps in strengthening the body it improves the health of cells and it helps in boosting the immune system.
- Iodine – Iodine in Zincovit Tablet helps in proper functioning of metabolic system and it helps in proper body development.
- Vitamins – This medicine also consists of a lot of vitamins like Vitamin A, Vitamin B Complex, Vitamin C, Vitamin D3 and Vitamin E. These vitamins provide energy to the body and helps in boosting the brain function and immune system.
- Folic Acid – It helps in the treatment of anemia and it helps in the making of new blood cells.
- Other Minerals – Zincovit Tablet also consists of copper, magnesium, chromium, selenium and molybdenum.
- Biotin (150 MCG): Biotin, also called vitamin H or vitamin B₇, is a water-soluble Vitamin B.
- Carbohydrate (0.2 GM): It is a biomolecule consisting of carbon, hydrogen and oxygen atoms. Few Carbohydrate rich foods are Potatoes, Rice and Cereals.
- Chromium (25 MCG): Chromium is a mineral that humans require. It is known to enhance the action of insulin, a hormone critical to the metabolism and storage of carbohydrate, fat, and protein in the body.
- Copper (0.5 MG): Copper is a mineral that is necessary for humans. It helps in making red blood cells.
- Iodine (150 MCG): Human Body needs iodine to make thyroid hormones. These hormones control the body’s metabolism.
- Magnesium (18 MG): It is necessary to maintain the health of muscles and for the transmission of electrical signals in the body.
- Manganese (0.9 MG): Manganese is a vital component for the human body, however body need it in small amounts.
- Molybdenum (25 MCG): Molybdenum activates enzymes that help break down harmful sulfites and prevent toxins from building up in the body.
- Niacin amide (50 MG): It is a form of vitamin B3 and is used to prevent and treat niacin deficiency.
- Selenium (50 MCG): It is a nutrient that body needs to stay healthy.
- Zincovit contains multiple Vitamins – Vitamin A (5000 IU), Vitamin B1 (10 MG), Vitamin B12 (7.5 MCG), Vitamin B2 (10 MG), Vitamin B5 (10 MG), Vitamin B6 (2 MG), Vitamin C 75 MG), Vitamin D3 (400 IU), Vitamin E (15 MG), Zinc (22 MG): Apart from above Minerals. These vitamins are an important part of our Body and required for multiple functions and activities. If You have Muscular Pain and inflammation condition then you can use zerodol sp
Read About Zincovit Tablet in Hindi
Usage of Zincovit Tablet:
Zincovit Tablet is mainly used to prevent and cure various Vitamins and nutrients deficiencies and disorders. Some of the major and minor uses of Zincovit Tablet are –
- Hair Loss
- Skin Diseases
- High Cholesterol
- Vitamin Deficiencies
- Eye Disorders
- Weight Loss
- Pregnancy Complications
- Boosts Immunity
- Increases Strength of Bones and Body
- Improves Health of Hair, Skin and Nails
- Zinc Deficiency
- Improves Recovery Rate
How To Use Zincovit Tablet:
Zincovit Tablets should only be consumed after the meal. Zincovit tablets should not be crushed or chewed and it should be taken directly with water or milk. It is generally advised to take 1 tablet of Zincovit for adults, please follow the advice of your doctor/physician. Dosage and Duration of the medicine depends upon the age, body weight and medical history of the patient, please follow the advice of your doctor/physician. Always tell your doctor or physician about your allergies and medical history. Please consult your doctor in case of any missed dose or overdose of the medicine. use evion 400 for treat skin and hair damage
- Common dosage is once a day.
- Over dose is not advised and can lead to harmful effects.
- Doctor’s advice should be taken before using medicine. Doctor may increase or decrease your dose strength and frequency depending upon the severity of your condition.
Adverse and Side Effects of Zincovit Tablet:
If a medicine is used to cure some kind of health problems, along with the intended benefits there are chances of getting a few unwanted side effects too. Doctor should be consulted for medication, and dosage. Below mentioned are some possible side effects of Zincovit Tablet.
Zincovit Tablets works differently on different patients. Zincovit Tablets are made from combination of Vitamins and minerals. Some of the side effects that may occur after consuming Zincovit Tablets are given below. Please consult your doctor if you find any of these side effects.
- Weakness in Muscles
- Rashes on Skin
- Frequent Urination
- Pain in Joints
- Dry Mouth
- Increase in Blood Pressure
Precautions and Warnings While Using Zincovit Tablet:
Zincovit Tablets should only be used as per your doctor’s advice. Check the labels of the medicine carefully. Always tell your doctor or physician about your medical history or allergies. Some of the precautions that should be taken before using Zincovit Tablets are –
- Pregnant and Lactating Women – Drug is not recommended for use in pregnancy unless necessary and the potential benefits outweigh the risks involved. Use this medicine only if necessary in case of pregnant and lactating women, please consult your doctor before using this medicine.
- Driving – Do not use this medicine while driving as this medicine can cause you dizziness and fatigue.
- Alcohol – Interaction of this medicine with alcohol is not considered safe, please consult your doctor before using this medicine.
- Lactation – Information on Safety during lactation is not yet available so please inform your doctor.
- Diabetes – Information not available, so please consult the doctor.
- Liver – Information not available, so please consult the doctor.
- Kidney – Information not available, so please consult the doctor.
Also, Read More About – Zerodol Sp Tablet: Uses, Side Effects, Composition, Price & Dosage? | Hydrochloride Tablet uses in Hindi?
A. Price of Zincovit Tablet Medicine is Rs. 90.00 for 15 Tablets.
A. Zincovit Tablet medicine is the composition of Zinc, Iodine, Vitamins, Folic Acid, Carbohydrate and other minerals.
A. Manufacturer of Zincovit Tablet is Apex Labs.
A. This article written on Zincovit Tablet will provide you the usage, dose, price & side effects of Zincovit Tablet.