Zincovit Syrup is Multivitamin & Multi mineral syrup. It contains Multiple Minerals and Vitamins. It’s a Health Supplement to increase Appetite in Human Body.
|Price||Rs.127 for 200ml bottle|
|Manufacturer||Apex Laboratories Pvt Ltd|
|Composition/Salt||L-Lysine, Vitamin D3, Vitamin B1, Vitamin B2, Vitamin B6, Potassium Iodide - 50 MCG, Vitamin A, Nicotinamide, Iodine, Selenium, Vitamin E, Copper, D-Panthenol, Carbohydrate, Vitamin B12|
Composition of Zincovit Syrup:
Below are the composition Minerals and Vitamins of Zincovit Syrup:
- Carbohydrate: It is a biomolecule consisting of carbon, hydrogen and oxygen atoms. Bread, pasta, beans, potatoes, bran, rice, and cereals are carbohydrate-rich foods.
- Copper: Copper is an essential trace mineral necessary for survival. It is found in all body tissues and plays a role in making red blood cells and maintaining nerve cells and the immune system
- Selenium (50 MCG): It is a nutrient that body needs to stay healthy.
- Zincovit contains multiple Vitamins & Minerals – Zinc, Selenium, D-Panthenol, Potassium Iodide, L-Lysine, Nicotinamide, Vitamin A (5000 IU), Vitamin B1 (10 MG), Vitamin B12 (7.5 MCG), Vitamin B2 (10 MG), Vitamin B5 (10 MG), Vitamin B6 (2 MG), Vitamin C 75 MG), Vitamin D3 (400 IU), Vitamin E (15 MG), Zinc (22 MG): Apart from above Minerals. These vitamins are an important part of our Body and required for multiple functions and activities.
Know more: Zincovit Syrup in Hindi
Usage of Zincovit Syrup:
As a supplement Zincovit Syrup is used in the Treatment of different medical conditions that might lead to deficiencies, these include:
Acne, Skin diseases, Diarrhea, Vitamin D deficiency, Hair loss, High cholesterol, Vitamin B12 deficiency, High blood pressure, Anemia, Migraine headache, Vitamin A deficiency, Fungal skin infection, Wound healing, Red blood cell production, Selenium deficiency and Many more
How to use Zincovit Syrup:
Zincovit Syrup Dosage is totally depends on the patient’s condition. It is advised to take the dosage as per doctor’s advice.
- Common dosage is one spoon per day.
- Over dose is not advised and can lead to harmful effects.
- Doctor’s advice should be taken before taking the syrup. Doctor may increase or decrease your dose strength and frequency depending upon the severity of your condition.
Adverse & Side Effects of Zincovit Syrup:
If a medicine is used to cure some kind of health problems, along with the intended benefits there are chances of getting a few unwanted side effects too. Doctor should be consulted for medication, and dosage. Below mentioned are some possible side effects of Zincovit Syrup.
- Upset stomach
- Kidney stones
- Loss of appetite
- Skin rash
- Stomach ache
- Muscle pain
Precautions and Warnings while using Zincovit Syrup
- Pregnancy – Drug is not recommended for use in pregnancy unless necessary and the potential benefits outweigh the risks involved. Consult your physician before using Zincovit.
- Lactation – Information on Safety during lactation is not yet available so please inform your doctor.
- Driving – Usage of Zincovit Syrup during driving is not yet available so please consult your doctor.
- Diabetes – Information not available, so please consult the doctor.
- Alcohol – Information not available, so please consult the doctor.
- Liver – Information not available, so please consult the doctor.
- Kidney – Information not available, so please consult the doctor.