Nurokind plus Capsule is formulation of vitamins and acids. It is predominantly used to improve Vitamin deficiencies and Anemia.
|Name||Nurokind plus Capsule|
|Price||Rs. 85 for 10 capsules in 1 strip|
|Manufacturer||Mankind Pharma Ltd.|
|Composition/Salt||Mecobalamin (Vitamin B12 1500mcg), Folic acid (Vitamin B9 - 1.5mg), Pyridoxine (Vitamin B6 - 3mg) and Alpha lipoic acid (100mg)|
Composition of Nurokind Plus Capsule:
Nurokind Plus Capsule is a composition of four ingredients. Below is the composition of Nurokind Capsule.
- Mecobalamin (Vitamin B12 1500mcg) – It is a form of Vitamin B12 and used to cure deficiency of vitamin in patients body.
- Folic acid (Vitamin B9 – 1.5mg) – Also known as vitamin B9 and folacin, which is converted into folate by the body, is used as a dietary supplement.
- Pyridoxine (Vitamin B6 – 3mg) – Is a form of Vitamin B6 and used to cure the deficiency of such vitamin in patients body.
- Alpha lipoic acid (100mg) – Is also know as α-lipoic acid and alpha lipoic acid and thioctic acid.
Read More: Nurokind Plus Capsule uses in Hindi
Usage of Nurokind Plus Capsule:
As a medicine Nurokind Capsule is dietary supplement, it is mainly used to fulfill low hemoglobin levels and deficiency of Vitamins and Acid.
- It helps curing Vitamin B12 Deficiency (anemia).
- It helps in curing Neuropathy like – Diabetic and Alcoholic.
- It also helps in recovering from Poor Diet or Poor Food Absorption.
- It is also used in Case of Heart (Cardiovascular) disease.
- It also helps in case of Hair Loss.
- It treats Mental Disorder.
- It also used in case of High Cholesterol problems.
How to use Nurokind Plus Capsule:
Nurokind Plus Capsule is used to treat deficiencies in Human Body. The effectiveness of medicine is strictly depends on the severity of condition. It works in different ways as per patient’s age groups, gender, and the medical history. Dosage of medicine should be followed strictly as prescribed by Doctor.
- Nurokind Plus is a Capsule base medicine and should be taken as prescribed by doctor.
- Nurokind Capsule can be taken with glass of water. It should be taking with or after Meal or as prescribed by doctor.
- Dosage should not be missed out.
- Medicine should not be altered, crushed or chewed.
Adverse & Side Effects of Nurokind Capsule:
If a medicine is used to cure some kind of health problems, along with the intended benefits there are chances of getting a few unwanted side effects too. Side Effects may vary from person to person so doctor should be consulted for medication, and dosage. The most common side effects of the Nurokind Plus Capsule are the following:
- Patient may feel Nausea during medication.
- Vomiting is one of the side effects of Nurokind.
- Patient may feel Gas or Bloting during medication.
- Please consult your doctor before starting the medication.
Precautions and Warnings while using Nurokind Plus Capsule:
- Pregnancy – Intake of Nurokind Plus Capsule is not safe during pregnancy, medication should be consulted with doctor.
- Lactation – Information on Safety during lactation is not available so please inform your doctor.
- Driving – Nurokind Capsule effects during driving are unknown, so please consult your doctor before medication.
- Diabetes – Information not available, so please consult the doctor.
- Alcohol – Information not available, so please consult the doctor.
- Liver – Information not available, so please consult the doctor.
- Kidney – Information not available, so please consult the doctor.
A. Price of Nurokind plus Capsule Medicine is Rs. 85 for 10 capsules in 1 strip.
A. Nurokind plus Capsule medicine is the composition of Mecobalamin (Vitamin B12 1500mcg), Folic acid (Vitamin B9 - 1.5mg), Pyridoxine (Vitamin B6 - 3mg) and Alpha lipoic acid (100mg).
A. Manufacturer of Nurokind plus Capsule is Mankind Pharma Ltd..
A. This article written on Nurokind plus Capsule will provide you the usage, dose, price & side effects of Nurokind plus Capsule.