Zevit Capsule is a multivitamin capsules which is used for the treatment of Hair Loss, Diabetes, Vitamin B12 Deficiency, Cardiovascular Diseases, high blood pressure and arthritis. Zevit Capsules contains Vitamin B complex, Vitamin C and E and Zinc as its active ingredients and it is very commonly used to boost the immunity of the body.
|Price||Rs. 42.10 for 30 Capsules|
|Manufacturer||Glaxosmithkline Pharmaceuticals Ltd.|
|Composition/Salt||Vitamin B Complex, Vitamin C and E and Zinc|
Composition of Zevit Capsule:
Zevit Capsules is a multivitamin tablet and it formed with the amalgamation of various vitamins. All the major and minor components of Zevit Capsules are –
- Vitamin B Complex – Zevit Capsules contains Vitamin B1, Vitamin B2, Vitamin B6, vitamin B12 as its active ingredients which are used to promote cell growth and red blood cell growth.
- Vitamin C and E – This medicine also contains Vitamin C and E. Vitamin C is used to make skin and tendons as well as boosts immunity. Vitamin E acts as an antioxidant and it helps in curing antioxidant disorders.
- Zinc – Zinc in Zevit Capsules is used for treating arthritis.
Usage of Zevit Capsules:
Zevit Capsules are used for treating various immune disorders and is also used to prevent and cure various deficiencies and disorders. Some of the major and minor uses of Zevit Capsules are –
- High Blood Pressure
- Hair Loss
- Vitamin B12 Deficiency
- Neurological Disturbances
- Eye Disorders
- Thiamine Deficiency
- Boosts Immunity
- Vitamin B3 Deficiency
- High Cholesterol
- Chest Pain
How To Use Zevit Capsules:
Zevit Capsules should be not consumed empty stomach. Zevit Capsules should not be crushed or chewed it should be swallowed directly with water. It is generally advised to take 1 capsule of this medicine per adult per day. Dosage and Duration of the medicine depends upon the age, body weight and medical history of the patient, please follow the advice of your doctor/physician. Always tell your doctor or physician about your allergies and medical history. Please consult your doctor in case of any missed dose or overdose of the medicine.
Adverse & Side Effects of Zevit Capsules:
Zevit Capsules works differently on different patients. Zevit Capsules are made from combination of different Vitamins and Minerals. Some of the side effects that may occur after consuming Zevit Capsules are given below. Please consult your doctor if you find any of these side effects.
- Change in appetite
- Abdominal Pain
- Blurred Vision
- Stomach Pain
- Difficulty Breathing
Precautions and Warnings While Using Zevit Capsules:
Zevit Capsules should only be used as per your doctor’s advice. Check the labels of the medicine carefully. Always tell your doctor or physician about your medical history or allergies. Some of the precautions that should be taken before using Zevit Capsules are –
- Pregnancy – This medicine is not recommended to use during pregnancy, please consult your doctor before using this medicine.
- Breast Feeding – It is not advised to use this medicine while breast feeding, please consult your doctor before using this medicine.
- Alcohol – Interaction of this medicine with alcohol is not safe. Do not consume this medicine with alcohol.
- Do not consume this medicine if you have difficulty in Breathing.
- Liver Patients – It is not advised to prescribe this medicine to liver patients, please consult your doctor.
- This medicine can cause body to dehydrate. Stay hydrated while using this medicine.