Panderm Plus cream is an antifungal, antibacterial and anti-inflammatory cream which is used to treat various skin disorders and skin infections like jock-itch and soft tissue infections. It also helps in reducing redness and irritation on skin. Panderm Plus cream is helpful in preventing and curing anal infections like infections in penis and infections in vagina. Panderm Plus Cream is manufactured and marketed by Macleods Pharmaceuticals Pvt. Ltd.
|Name||Panderm Plus Cream|
|Price||Rs. 112.00 for 15gm|
|Manufacturer||Macleods Pharmaceuticals Pvt. Ltd.|
|Composition/Salt||Ornidazole, Ofloxacin, Terbinafine topical, Hydrochloride and Clobetasol topical.|
Composition of Panderm Plus Cream:
Panderm Plus Cream is formed with the amalgamation of various medicines. All the major and minor components of panderm plus are –
- Clobetasol topical – It is used for preventing and curing various skin disorders and infections like rashes, eczema, dermatitis, psoriasis, redness and swelling.
- Terbinafine topical – This medicine is used to treat fungal infections and disorders caused due to fungal infections like jock itch, athlete’s foot and ringworm.
- Ornidazole tropical – It is an anti-microbial medicine which is used to prevent and cure various infections like vaginal infections, urinary tract infections and intestinal infections.
- Ofloxacin topical – It is an anti-bacterial, anti-inflammatory medicine which is used to prevent and cure various bacterial infections.
Panderm Plus Cream Uses:
Panderm Plus cream is an antifungal, antibacterial and anti-inflammatory cream which is used in preventing and curing various infections. Some of the uses of Panderm panderm plus –
- Skin Infections
- Urinary Tract Infections
- Fungal Infections
- Soft Tissue Infections
- Bacterial Infections
- Kidney Infections
- Skin redness
- Skin Disorders like Jock itch, athlete’s foot and body ringworm
- Infection in Penis
- Vaginal Infection
How to use Panderm Plus Cream:
Panderm plus plus is used to cure various skin infections and anal infections and it should be used only after the prescription of a doctor or physician. It should used and applied only as per the doctor’s advice. Wash your hands and the area on which you are applying the cream before using it. Gently apply the cream and avoid its contact with your eyes, nose and mouth. It is generally prescribed to apply this cream twice a day. Always follow your doctor’s advice regarding the dosage and duration of the medicine. Please consult your doctor if you miss any dosage or overuse this medicine.
Adverse & Side Effects of Panderm Plus Cream:
This medicine should only be used as per doctor’s advice. Do not overuse or mixed use this medicine.
Below are some of the side effects that may occur after using panderm plus. Please consult your doctor if you find any of these side effects –
- Rashes on Skin
- Skin Atrophy
- Skin Allergies
- Redness on Skin
- Paleness on Skin
Precautions and Warnings while using Panderm Plus Cream:
Panderm Plus Cream should only be used as per doctor’s advice. Keep this medicine away from the reach of children. Some of the precautions and warnings that should be taken while using panderm plus are –
- Do not Wash the treated area immediately after applying this medicine.
- Wash your hands before applying this medicine and avoid contact with your eyes, nose and mouth.
- Do not apply excessive quantity of Skin Shine Cream.
- Dermatitis – Patients with Dermatitis should avoid the use of this medicine.
- Do not apply this medicine on wounds, cuts or burned skin.
Also, Read More About – Cefdinir 300 mg Capsule | Rabeprazole Sodium and Domperidone Capsules Uses
A. Price of Panderm Plus Cream Medicine is Rs. 112.00 for 15gm.
A. Panderm Plus Cream medicine is the composition of Ornidazole, Ofloxacin, Terbinafine topical, Hydrochloride and Clobetasol topical..
A. Manufacturer of Panderm Plus Cream is Macleods Pharmaceuticals Pvt. Ltd..
A. This article written on Panderm Plus Cream will provide you the usage, dose, price & side effects of Panderm Plus Cream.
You must be logged in to post a comment.