Vibact Capsules are used to treat various intestinal disorders like bowel conditions, digestive tract ulcer and stomach ulcer. Vibact Capsules are a pro-biotic that’s why it is used to treat the condition of diarrhea caused due to excessive use of antibiotics. Vibact Capsules are also helpful in boosting the immunity of the body and it is used to prevent and cure various infections like vaginal infections, intestinal infection and cancer chemotherapy. Vibact Capsules are manufactured by USV Ltd.
|Price||Rs. 109.44 for 10 Capsules|
|Composition/Salt||Lacto Bacillus Sporogenes, Streptococcus Faecalis, Bacillus Mesentericus and Clostridium Butyricum|
Composition of Vibact Capsules:
Vibact Capsules consists of Lacto Bacillus Sporogenes as its main ingredient. All the major and minor components of Vibact Capsules are –
- Lacto Bacillus Sporogenes – It is most commonly used to prevent and cure diarrhea and various infections caused due to diarrhea and antibiotics.
- Streptococcus Faecalis – It is used to inhibit the growth of bacteria and it helps in the treatment of irritable bowel syndrome and diarrhea.
- Bacillus Mesentericus – It is used for the treatment and prevention of various infections like intestinal infection and bacterial infections.
- Clostridium Butyricum – It is used for the treatment of various digestive disorders like irritable bowel syndrome, constipation and it is helpful in the treatment of diarrhea.
Also Read: Vibact Capsule uses in Hindi
Usage of Vibact Capsules:
Vibact Capsules are generally used to prevent and cure various digestive and intestinal ailments and it is used to treat diarrhea. Some of the major and minor uses of Vibact Capsule are –
- Abdominal Pain
- Change in Appetite
- Vaginal Infection
- Irritable bowel Syndrome
- Digestive Tract Ulcer
- Cancer Chemotherapy
- Bacterial Infections
- Boosts Immunity
- Abdominal Cramps
- Stomach Ulcer
- Gastrointestinal disorders
How To Use Vibact Capsules:
Vibact Capsules should not be consumed empty stomach. Vibact Capsules should not be crushed or chewed it should be swallowed directly with water. It is generally advised to take 2 capsules of this medicine per adult per day. Dosage and Duration of the medicine depends upon the age, body weight and medical history of the patient, please follow the advice of your doctor/physician. Always tell your doctor or physician about your allergies and medical history. Please consult your doctor in case of any missed dose or overdose of the medicine.
Adverse & Side Effects of Vibact Capsules:
Vibact Capsules works differently on different patients. Vibact Capsules are made from combination of different Ingredients. Some of the side effects that may occur after consuming Vibact Capsules are given below. Please consult your doctor if you find any of these side effects.
- Rashes on Skin
- Abdominal Pain
Precautions and Warnings While Using Vibact Capsules:
Vibact Capsules should only be used as per your doctor’s advice. Check the labels of the medicine carefully. Always tell your doctor or physician about your medical history or allergies. Some of the precautions that should be taken before using Vibact Capsules are –
- Fever – Do not consume this medicine if the patient has fever as this medicine can worse the condition.
- Pregnancy – This medicine is not recommended to use during pregnancy, please consult your doctor before using this medicine.
- Breast Feeding – It is not advised to use this medicine while breast feeding, please consult your doctor before using this medicine.
- Driving – Do not consume this medicine while driving as this medicine can cause you dizziness and drowsiness.
Also, Read More About – Rabeprazole Sodium and Domperidone Capsules Uses?
A. Price of Vibact Capsules Medicine is Rs. 109.44 for 10 Capsules.
A. Vibact Capsules medicine is the composition of Lacto Bacillus Sporogenes, Streptococcus Faecalis, Bacillus Mesentericus and Clostridium Butyricum .
A. Manufacturer of Vibact Capsules is USV Ltd..
A. This article written on Vibact Capsules will provide you the usage, dose, price & side effects of Vibact Capsules.