Omee Capsule is used for preventing and curing various different digestive, acidic and gastrointestinal disorders. It inhibits the production of acid in stomach and thus helps in curing various disorders and diseases like heartburn, peptic ulcer, acidic reflux and excessive acid production. Omee Capsules are also helpful in treating in cough, indigestion, NSAID disorders and prevents stomach cancer in long run. Omee Capsules are manufactured and marketed by Alkem Labs.
|Price||Rs. 54.55 for 20 Capsules|
Composition of Omee Capsule:
Omee Capsule consists of Omeprazole as its main and active ingredient –
- Omeprazole – This medicine belong to the group of proton pump inhibitors and it is used for the treatment of various esophageal and gastrointestinal disorders like peptic ulcer, acidic reflux, and prevention of cancer. It is also helpful in treating heartburn and NSAID disorders.
Usage of Omee Capsules:
Omee Capsule is used to prevent and cure various digestive, acidic and Gastro-esophageal reflux diseases and other disorders cause due to excessive acid in the body. Some of the major and minor uses of Omee Capsules are –
- Abdominal Pain
- Food Pipe Healing
- Peptic Ulcer
- Acidic Reflux
- Acidic Stomach
- Duodenal Ulcer
- NSAID disorders
- Abdominal Distress
- Gastro-esophageal Reflux Disease
- Inflammation of Food Pipe
- Inhibits Acid Production
How To Use Omee Capsule:
Omee Capsules should be consumed empty stomach that is 1 hour before breakfast. Omee Capsules should not be crushed or chewed it should be swallowed directly with water. It is generally advised to consume this medicine once per day per adult. Dosage and Duration of the medicine depends upon the age, body weight and medical history of thee patient, please follow the advice of your doctor/physician. Always tell your doctor or physician about your allergies and medical history. Please consult your doctor in case of any missed dose or overdose of the medicine.
Adverse & Side Effects of Omee Capsule:
Omee Capsules works differently on different patients based on age, body weight and medical history of the patient. Some of the side effects that may occur after consuming Omee Capsules are given below. Please consult your doctor if you find any of these side effects.
- Stomach Discomfort
- Abdominal Pain
- Joint Pain
- Sore Throat
- Loss of Appetite
- Difficulty In Breathing
Precautions and Warnings While Using Omee Capsule:
Omee Capsules should only be used as per your doctor’s advice. Check the labels of the medicine carefully. Always tell your doctor or physician about your medical history or allergies. Some of the precautions that should be taken before using Omee Capsules are –
- Pregnancy – This medicine is not recommended to use during pregnancy, please consult your doctor before using this medicine.
- Breast Feeding – It is not advised to use this medicine while breast feeding, please consult your doctor before using this medicine.
- Alcohol – Interaction of this medicine with alcohol is not safe.
- Driving – Do not consume this medicine while driving as this medicine can cause you dizziness and drowsiness.
- Liver Patients – It is not advisable to prescribe this medicine to Patients with Liver Disease, please consult your doctor before using this medicine.