Pantosec D Sr Capsule is formulated in the category of Antagonist. It is predominantly used as to cure Gastric Problems like Acidity, Ulcers, Vomiting, etc.
|Name||Pantosec D Sr Capsul|
|Price||Rs. 97 For 10 Capsules in 1 Strip|
|Composition/Salt||Domperidone (30mg) and Pantoprazole (40mg)|
Composition of Pantosec D Sr Capsule:
Below is the composition of Pantosec D Sr Capsule.
- Domperidone (30mg)
- Pantoprazole (40mg)
Usage of Pantosec D Sr Capsule:
As a medicine Pantosec D Sr Capsule is used to cure following conditions:
- It helps in neutralizes excessive acid which causes ulcer and inflammation.
- Pantosec D SR is prescribed to treat Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease.
- It is also prescribed to alleviate gastric symptoms for diabetic gastroparesis.
- It is effective in controlling nausea and vomiting.
- It provides relief in gastric disorders due to hypersecretory conditions.
How to use Pantosec D Sr Capsule:
Pantosec D Sr Capsule is used as an Antagonist to cure Gastric Problems. The effectiveness of medicine is strictly depends on the severity and condition of patient. It works in different ways as per patient’s age group, gender and the medical history. Dosage of medicine should be followed strictly as prescribed by Doctor.
- Pantosec D Sr Capsule is available in form of Capsule and should be taken as prescribed by doctor.
- Pantosec D Sr Capsule should be taken with or after food.
- Medicine should be taken as whole and should not be crushed, broken into parts and chewed.
- Pantosec D Sr Capsule should be taken on the equal time interval.
Adverse & Side Effects of Pantosec D Sr Capsule:
If a medicine is used to cure some kind of health problems, along with the intended benefits there are chances of getting a few unwanted side effects too. Side Effects may vary from person to person so doctor should be consulted for medication, and dosage. The most common side effects of the Pantosec D Sr Capsule are the following:
- Some common side effects of the medicine are like Rashes, Swelling on Face, Chest Pain, Breathlessness, Change in Menstrual Cycle and Dry Mouth.
- Some other less common side effects are like Pain in Brest, Abnormal Brest Milk Production, Constipation, Diarrhea and Vision blurriness.
Precautions and Warnings while using Pantosec D Sr Capsule:
- Pregnancy – Intake of Pantosec D Sr Capsule during pregnancy is not advisable, medication should be consulted with doctor.
- Lactation – Information on Safety during lactation is not available so please inform your doctor.
- Driving – Pantosec D Sr Capsule effects during driving are unknown, so please consult your doctor before medication.
- Diabetes – Information not available, so please consult the doctor.
- Alcohol – Information not available, so please consult the doctor.
- Liver – Information not available, so please consult the doctor.
- Kidney – Information not available, so please consult the doctor.