Maxtra Syrup is used to reduce the histamine level in the body and thus helps in the treatment of cough, running nose, sneezing, sore throat, rhinitis, respiratory tract diseases and congestion. Maxtra Syrup is helpful in thinning the mucus lining and thus it provides relief in stiffness and sneezing. It is generally to used to prevent and cure common and hay fever and the allergies associated with it. Maxtra Syrup is manufactured and marketed by Zuventus Healthcare Ltd.
|Price||Rs. 72.40 for 60 ml Syrup|
|Manufacturer||Zuventus Healthcare Ltd.|
|Composition/Salt||Phenylephrine and Chlorpheniramine|
Composition of Maxtra Syrup:
Maxtra Syrup is formed with the amalgamation of the various medicines. All the major and minor components used to form Maxtra Syrup are –
- Phenylephrine – It is generally used to prevent and cure common cold and flu and the allergies associated with it like running nose and stiffness in nose. It is also helpful in the treatment of various respiratory tract disorders like Bronchitis and Sinusitis.
- Chlorpheniramine – This is an antihistamine medicine which reduces the level of histamine in the body and it helps in the treatment of hay fever, common cold and other disorders associated with it.
Also Read: Maxtra Syrup in Hindi
Usage of Maxtra Syrup:
Maxtra syrup is generally used for treating and preventing runny nose, coomon cold, hay fever and various allergic reactions. Some of the major and minor uses of Maxtra syrup are –
- Hay Fever
- Runny Nose
- Sore Throat
- Common Cold
- Watery Eyes
- Nasal Congestion
- Stiffness in Nose
- Anaphylactic shock
- Respiratory Tract Disorders
- Eye mydriasis
- Thinning of Mucus
How to use Maxtra Syrup:
Maxtra Syrup can be consumed before and after the meal and it should only be consumed as per the advice of your doctor/physician. This medicine works differently for different patients as per age, weight and medical history of the patient. It is generally to consume 5 to 10 ml of this syrup twice per day for an adult. Dosage and duration of this medicine should be followed as per your doctor’s advice. Shake the bottle of this syrup well before using. Store the bottle of this syrup at a cool and dry place. Please consult your doctor in case of any overdose or mixed dose of this medicine.
Adverse & Side Effects of Maxtra Syrup:
This medicine should only be used as per doctor’s advice. Do not overuse or mixed use this medicine.
Below are some of the side effects that may occur after using Maxtra Syrup. Please consult your doctor if you find any of these side effects –
- Dry Mouth
- Stomach Upset
- Blurred Vision
- Difficulty in Urination
- Difficulty in Breathing
- Increase in Blood Pressure
Precautions and Warnings While Using Maxtra Syrup:
Maxtra Syrup should only be used as per your doctor’s advice. Check the labels of the medicine carefully. Always tell your doctor about your allergies and medical history. Some of the precautions that should be taken while consuming Maxtra Syrup are –
- Pregnant or Lactating – This medicine is not recommended for pregnant or lactating patients as it can cause adverse affect to the fetus or infant, please consult your doctor before using this medicine.
- Driving – It is not advisable to use this medicine while driving as it can cause you dizziness, blurred vision and drowsiness. Do not consume this medicine while driving.
- Liver or Kidney Patients – It is not advised to prescribe this medicine to patients with Liver or Kidney ailment. Please consult your doctor before using this medicine.
- Alcohol – Interaction of this medicine with alcohol is not safe. Do not consume this medicine with alcohol.
- Asthma and Hypersensitivity – This medicine is not recommended for patients with asthma or hypersensitivity, please consult your doctor before using this medicine.