Nurokind Gold Capsule is formulated as Antioxidant Capsule. It is predominantly used to improve Immunity, increase blood circulation and recovery from deficiency of vitamins and minerals in Human Body.
|Name||Nurokind Gold Capsule|
|Price||Rs. 80 for 10 Capsules|
|Manufacturer||Mankind Pharma Ltd.|
|Composition/Salt||Folic Acid, Vitamin B1, Methylcobalamin|
Composition of Nurokind Gold Capsule:
Below is the composition of Nurokind Gold Capsule.
- Folic Acid – Also known as vitamin B9 and folacin, which is converted into folate by the body, is used as a dietary supplement.
- Vitamin B1 – Vitamin B1 is supplement in body, helps body to use carbohydrates as energy.
- Methylcobalamin – Is a form of vitamin B12 and is used to cure nutritional diseases.
Usage of Nurokind Gold Capsule:
As a medicine Nurokind Gold Capsule is used to cure following conditions and diseases:
- It helps in treating pain caused of nerve damage.
- It helps in curing deficiency of Vitamin B12, Vitamin B1 in conditions of lactation, pregnancy or during growth.
- It helps in condition like Arthritis by absorbing Calcium and Phosphorus to the body.
How to use Nurokind Gold Capsule:
Nurokind Gold Capsule is used to treat Deficiency and improve immunity. The effectiveness of medicine is strictly depends on the severity and condition of patient. It works in different ways as per patient’s age group, gender and the medical history. Dosage of medicine should be followed strictly as prescribed by Doctor.
- Nurokind Gold is a Tablet base medicine and should be taken as prescribed by doctor.
- Pediatrician should be consulted before giving medicine to children.
- Nurokind Gold Capsule should be after meal.
- Tablet should be taken as whole with water and should not be crushed, tempered or chewed.
Adverse & Side Effects of Nurokind Gold Capsule
If a medicine is used to cure some kind of health problems, along with the intended benefits there are chances of getting a few unwanted side effects too. Side Effects may vary from person to person so doctor should be consulted for medication, and dosage. The most common side effects of the Nurokind Gold Capsule are the following:
- Patient may feel Constipation, Irritation or Increased Urination during medication.
- Cough, Rashes, Itching of Skin, Increased Heart Beat are some other common side effects of Nurokind Gold Capsule. Please consult the doctor before taking the medication.
Precautions and Warnings while using Nurokind Gold Capsule:
- Pregnancy – Intake of Nurokind Gold Capsule during pregnancy in advisable, but medication should be consulted with doctor.
- Lactation – Information on Safety during lactation is advisable, but medication should be consulted with doctor.
- Driving – Nurokind Gold Capsule effects during driving are unknown, so please consult your doctor before medication.
- Diabetes – Information not available, so please consult the doctor.
- Alcohol – Information not available, so please consult the doctor.
- Liver – Information not available, so please consult the doctor.
- Kidney – Information not available, so please consult the doctor.