Myospaz Tablet is formulated in the category of Analgesic and Antipyretic. It is predominantly used as to cure Pain, Fever and Osteoarthritis.
|Price||Rs. 100 For 10 Tablets in 1 Strip|
|Manufacturer||Win-Medicare Pvt Ltd.|
|Composition/Salt||Chlorzoxazone (250mg) and Paracetamol (325mg)|
Composition of Myospaz Tablet:
Below is the composition of Myospaz Tablet.
- Chlorzoxazone (250mg)
- Paracetamol (325mg)
Usage of Myospaz Tablet:
As a medicine Myospaz Tablet is used to cure following conditions:
- It is used to treat back pain caused by sciatica and arthritis.
- It also helps in treating and managing pain during periods (menstruation pain) and provides relief in menstrual cramps.
- It helps curing tooth pain caused by infection and decay of tooth and Headache.
- Used in cases of Osteoarthritis and Rheumatoid Arthritis, provides relief in joint pain and stiff muscles.
- Used in cases of mild to moderate fever as it contains Paracetamol.
- Used to manage the post-operative or post-surgical pain.
How to use Myospaz Tablet:
Myospaz Tablet is used as an Analgesic and Antipyretic to cure Pain, Fever and Osteoarthritis. The effectiveness of medicine is strictly depends on the severity and condition of patient. It works in different ways as per patient’s age group, gender and the medical history. Dosage of medicine should be followed strictly as prescribed by Doctor.
- Myospaz Tablet is available in form of Tablet and should be taken as prescribed by doctor.
- Myospaz Tablet should be taken with or after food.
- Medicine should be taken as whole and should not be crushed, broken into parts and chewed.
- Myospaz Tablet should be taken on the equal time interval.
Adverse & Side Effects of Myospaz Tablet:
If a medicine is used to cure some kind of health problems, along with the intended benefits there are chances of getting a few unwanted side effects too. Side Effects may vary from person to person so doctor should be consulted for medication, and dosage. The most common side effects of the Myospaz Tablet are the following:
- Some common side effects of the medicine are like Nausea, Vomiting, Dry Mouth, Indigestion and Dizziness.
- Some other less common side effects are like Abdominal Pain, Diarrhea, Dizziness, Constipation, Flatulence and loss in appetite.
Precautions and Warnings while using Myospaz Tablet:
- Pregnancy – Intake of Myospaz Tablet during pregnancy is not advisable, medication should be consulted with doctor.
- Lactation – Information on Safety during lactation is not available so please inform your doctor.
- Driving – Myospaz Tablet effects during driving are unknown, so please consult your doctor before medication.
- Diabetes – Information not available, so please consult the doctor.
- Alcohol – Information not available, so please consult the doctor.
- Liver – Information not available, so please consult the doctor.
- Kidney – Information not available, so please consult the doctor.