Caripill Tablet is formulated Platelet Booster medicine. It is predominantly used as to treat low platelet count in case of Dengue or other platelet impacting disease. Caripill is essentially a Carica papaya leaf extract and contains enzyme papain, which is proteolytic in nature and can digest non-living proteins. Carica improves digestion, while papain is used to treat less digestion disorders. This tablet is very useful in the treatment of Dengue and Chikungunya viral fevers which occurs by mosquitoes.
|Price||Rs. 456 for 10 capsules|
|Manufacturer||Micro Labs Ltd|
|Composition/Salt||Carica Papaya Leaf Extract 1100 mg|
Composition of Caripill Tablet
Below is the composition of Caripill Tablet.
- Carica Papaya Leaf Extract 1100 mg – Papaya leaf extract is an effective remedy to treat dengue fever and helps booting Platelet Count.
Usage of Caripill Tablet
As a medicine Caripill Tablet is used to cure following conditions:
- This medicine is used to treat the decreased count of platelets for patients suffering with Chikungunya and Dengue Fever.
- This is also used to treat indigestion, bloating etc.
- It also helps in increasing metabolism and carbohydrates.
- Used to treat stomach ulcers.
How to use Caripill Tablet
Caripill Tablet is used as platelet booster. The effectiveness of medicine is strictly depends on the severity and condition of patient. It works in different ways as per patient’s age group, gender and the medical history. Dosage of medicine should be followed strictly as prescribed by Doctor.
- Caripill is available in form of table and syrup and should be taken as prescribed by doctor.
- Caripill should be taken with or after food, as it helps curing upset stomach also.
- Tablet should be taken as whole with water and should not be crushed, tempered or chewed.
- In case of Syrup, bottle should be shaken well before
- Medicine should be taken every day on same time.
Adverse & Side Effects of Caripill Tablet
If a medicine is used to cure some kind of health problems, along with the intended benefits there are chances of getting a few unwanted side effects too. Side Effects may vary from person to person so doctor should be consulted for medication, and dosage. The most common side effects of the Caripill Tablet are the following:
- Some common side effects of the medicine are like Nausea, Dizziness & Bloating.
- Some other less common side effects are like Allergic Reactions, Abdominal Pain, Breathlessness, Rashes, Swelling in eyes, mouth or tongue.
Precautions and Warnings while using Caripill Tablet
- Pregnancy – Intake of Caripill Tablet during pregnancy in not advisable, medication should be consulted with doctor.
- Lactation – Information on Safety during lactation is not available so please inform your doctor.
- Driving – Caripill Tablet effects during driving are unknown, so please consult your doctor before medication.
- Diabetes – Information not available, so please consult the doctor.
- Alcohol – Information not available, so please consult the doctor.
- Liver – Information not available, so please consult the doctor.
- Kidney – Information not available, so please consult the doctor.