Meprate Tablet contains Medroxyprogesterone which acts similar to the progesterone hormone and it is used to regulate ovulation. Meprate Tablet is used as means of contraception and it is helpful in treating various disorders related to menstruation like irregular periods and uterine bleeding. Meprate Tablet is generally used to fulfill the low progesterone level in the body. Serum Institute of India Pvt. Ltd. is the manufacturer of this medicine.
|Price||Rs. 58.90 for 10 Tablets|
|Manufacturer||Serum Institute of India Pvt. Ltd.|
|Composition/Salt||Medroxyprogesterone Acetate 10mg|
Composition of Meprate Tablet:
All the major and minor components of Meprate Tablet are –
- Medroxyprogesterone Acetate 10mg – It is a form of progesterone which is used to regulate ovulation and it is helpful in treating menstrual disorders like uterine bleeding, irregular periods etc. It is also helpful in preventing the uterus cancer by preventing the overgrowth of the lining of uterus.
Usage/Uses of Meprate Tablet:
Meprate Tablet is generally used to treat and prevent various disorders related to menstruation. Some of the major and minor uses of Meprate Tablet are –
- Menstrual Cramps
- Irregular Periods
- Uterine Bleeding
- Prevents Uterine Cancer
- Contraception (Birth Control)
- Absent Periods (menopause)
How To Use Meprate Tablet:
Meprate Tablet can be consumed before or after the meal. Meprate Tablet should not be crushed or chewed it should be swallowed directly with water. Course of this medicine is generally of 10 days. Dosage and Duration of the medicine depends upon the age and medical history of the patient, please follow the advice of your doctor/physician. Always tell your doctor or physician about your allergies and medical history. Please consult your doctor in case of any missed dose or overdose of the medicine.
Adverse & Side Effects of Meprate Tablet:
Meprate Tablet works differently on different patients. Some of the side effects that may occur after consuming Meprate Tablet are given below. Please consult your doctor if you find any of these side effects.
- Vaginal Bleeding
- Breast Pain
- Weight gain
- Blood Clot
- Irregular Periods
- Blurred Vision
- Joint Pain
Precautions and Warnings While Using Meprate Tablet:
Meprate Tablet should only be used as per your doctor’s advice. Check the labels of the medicine carefully. Always tell your doctor or physician about your medical history or allergies. Some of the precautions that should be taken before using Meprate Tablet are –
- Pregnancy – This medicine is not recommended to use during pregnancy, please consult your doctor before using this medicine.
- Breast Feeding – It is not advised to use this medicine while breast feeding, please consult your doctor before using this medicine.
- Alcohol – Interaction of this medicine with alcohol is not safe. Do not consume this medicine with alcohol.
- Driving – Do not use this medicine while driving as it can cause drowsiness.