Myospaz Forte Tablet is formulated in the category of Analgesic and Antipyretic. It is predominantly used as to cure Pain and Fever
|Name||Myospaz Forte Tablet|
|Price||Rs. 199 For 10 Tablets in 1 Strip|
|Manufacturer||Win-Medicare Pvt Ltd.|
|Composition/Salt||Chlorzoxazone (250mg) and Paracetamol (325mg)|
Composition of Myospaz Forte Tablet:
Below is the composition of Myospaz Forte Tablet.
- Chlorzoxazone (250mg) –
- Paracetamol (325mg) –
Usage of Myospaz Forte Tablet:
As a medicine Myospaz Forte Tablet is used to cure following conditions:
- It is used to treat back pain caused by sciatica and arthritis.
- It helps in treating and managing pain during periods and provides relief in menstrual cramps.
- It is used treat tooth pain caused by infection and decay of tooth.
- Used in cases of Osteoarthritis and provides relief in joint pain and stiff muscles.
- Arthritis: Used in cases of rheumatoid arthritis.
- It provides relief from moderate fever as it contains Paracetamol.
- Also used to treat mild to moderate headache.
- Used to provide relief from the post operative pain.
How to use Myospaz Forte Tablet:
Myospaz Forte Tablet is used as Analgesic to cure Fever and Pain. The effectiveness of medicine is strictly depends on the severity and condition of patient. It works in different ways as per patient’s age group, gender and the medical history. Dosage of medicine should be followed strictly as prescribed by Doctor.
- Myospaz Forte Tablet is available in form of tablet and should be taken as prescribed by doctor.
- Myospaz Forte Tablet should be taken with or after food.
- Medicine should be taken as whole and should not be crushed, broken into parts and chewed.
- Myospaz Forte Tablet should be taken on the equal time interval with 6 hours difference between two dosages.
Adverse & Side Effects of Myospaz Forte Tablet:
If a medicine is used to cure some kind of health problems, along with the intended benefits there are chances of getting a few unwanted side effects too. Side Effects may vary from person to person so doctor should be consulted for medication, and dosage. The most common side effects of the Myospaz Forte Tablet are the following:
- Some common side effects of the medicine are like Vomiting, Nausea, Dizziness, Indigestion and Dry Mouth.
- Some other less common side effects are like Abdominal Pain, Diarrhea, Dry Skin and Constipation.
Precautions and Warnings while using Myospaz Forte Tablet:
- Pregnancy – Intake of Myospaz Forte Tablet during pregnancy is not advisable, medication should be consulted with doctor.
- Lactation – Information on Safety during lactation is not available so please inform your doctor.
- Driving – Myospaz Forte Tablet effects during driving are unknown, so please consult your doctor before medication.
- Diabetes – Information not available, so please consult the doctor.
- Alcohol – Information not available, so please consult the doctor.
- Liver – Information not available, so please consult the doctor.
- Kidney – Information not available, so please consult the doctor.