Fourderm cream is an antifungal and antibacterial liniment which is used to treat and prevent various different bacterial and fungal infections like psoriasis. It helps in inhibiting the growth of bacteria and microbial and thus help in curing skin infections like redness on skin, itching and swelling. Fourderm cream has anti-inflammatory properties and it is manufactured by Cipla Ltd.
|Price||Rs. 40.00 for 20gm|
|Composition/Salt||Neomycin, Clobetasol, Chlohexidine Gluconate, Miconazole|
Composition of FourDerm Cream :
FourDerm Cream is formed with the amalgamation of four different medicines and it helps in curing various microbial skin infections. All the major and minor ingredients of FourDerm Cream are –
- Neomycin – It is an antibacterial medicine which is used to inhibit the growth of bacteria. It is helpful in prevent and curing various skin infections.
- Clobetasol – This medicine has anti-inflammatory properties and it is used to prevent and cure various skin infections like redness on skin, itching and swelling. It is also used to treat psoriasis, eczema and dermatitis.
- Chlohexidine Gluconate – It is an antiseptic agent which helps in reducing bacteria in the body and thus helps in curing redness, gingivitis and various allergies.
- Miconazole – It is an antifungal cream which is used to treat various fungal and yeast infections like burning, itching and vaginal yeast infections.
Read More: FourDerm Cream in Hindi
Usage/Uses of FourDerm Cream:
Fourderm Cream is used to prevent and cure various skin infections and disorders as it has anti-inflammatory and anti-microbial properties. Some of the major and minor uses of Fourderm Cream are –
- Microbial Infections
- Jock Itch
- Fungal Infections
- Skin Wounds
- Cutaneous Candidiasis
- Tinea pedis
- Bacterial Infections
- Tinea Cruris
- Lesions of the Skin
- Redness on Skin
How To Use Fourderm Cream:
Fourderm Cream is used to prevent and cure various skin infections. It should used and applied only as per the doctor’s advice. The area on which you are applying the ointment should be washed and dried properly and then gently apply this cream on the skin and rub it for about 20 seconds. Do not apply this cream for longer duration than recommended. Wash your hands properly before and after applying this medicine. Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth after applying this medicine. Please consult your doctor if you miss any dosage or overuse this medicine.
Adverse & Side Effects of Fourderm Cream:
This medicine should only be used as per doctor’s advice. Do not overuse or mixed use this medicine. Below are some of the side effects that may occur after using Fourderm Cream. Please consult your doctor if you find any of these side effects –
- Period Pain
- Redness on Skin
- Discoloration of Skin
- Weakness of Muscle
- Skin Thinning
- Burning Sensation
- Numbness on Fingers
- Allergic Reactions
Precautions and Warning While Using FourDerm Cream:
Fourderm Cream should only be used as per doctor’s advice. Please tell your doctor or physician about your allergies and medical history. Some of the precautions and warnings that should be taken while using Fourderm Cream are –
- Keep this medicine away from the reach of children.
- Avoid touching your mouth, eyes and nose after applying this medicine.
- Wash your hands properly before and after applying this cream.
- Do not overuse this ointment incase of any missed dose.
- Do not apply this medicine on genital areas.
- Please consult doctor if the patient is pregnant or breastfeeding.
A. Price of Fourderm Cream Medicine is Rs. 40.00 for 20gm.
A. Fourderm Cream medicine is the composition of Neomycin, Clobetasol, Chlohexidine Gluconate, Miconazole.
A. Manufacturer of Fourderm Cream is Cipla Ltd.
A. This article written on Fourderm Cream will provide you the usage, dose, price & side effects of Fourderm Cream.