Enterogermina is used to treat various digestive, intestinal and respiratory disorders and infections like nasal infections. Enterogermina is a pro-biotic that’s why it is used to treat the condition of diarrhea caused due to excessive use of antibiotics. Enterogermina also helps in maintaining a balance of flora in intestine. Enterogermina contains Bacillus Clausii which helps in providing good bacteria to the body and helps in improving the gut flora. It is manufactured and marketed by Sanofi India Ltd.
|Price||Rs. 49.50 for 5ml oral suspension and Rs. 147.54 for 4 Capsules.|
|Manufacturer||Sanofi India Ltd.|
Composition of Enterogermina:
Enterogermina consists of Bacillus Clausii as its main and active ingredient. All the major and minor components of Enterogermina are –
- Bacillus Clausii – It acts as a pro-biotic and provides some of the useful bacteria to the body which are helpful in the treatment of diarrhea and other disorders caused due to excessive use of antibiotics. It is also helpful in the prevention and treatment of various infections like respiratory infections and nasal infections. This medicine contains 2 Billion spores of Bacillus Clausii.
Usage/Uses of Enterogermina:
Enterogermina are generally used to prevent and cure various digestive and intestinal ailments and it is used to treat diarrhea. Some of the major and minor uses of Enterogermina are –
- Anti-Bacterial Infections
- Microbial Infections
- Respiratory Tract Disorders and Infections
- Gastro Intestinal Infections
- Acts as a Pro-biotic Agent
- Chronic Diarrhea
- Maintains Gut Flora
- Amoebic Dysentery
How To Use Enterogermina:
Enterogermina comes in the form of both oral suspension and capsules. Enterogermina capsules should not be crushed or chewed it should be swallowed directly with water or any liquid. Enterogermina oral suspension can be taken directly or can be taken by mixing it with water or milk, shake the suspension well before use and consume it before 30 minutes of opening. It is generally advised to take 2 capsules of this medicine per adult per day. Dosage and Duration of the medicine depends upon the age, body weight and medical history of the patient, please follow the advice of your doctor/physician. Always tell your doctor or physician about your allergies and medical history. Please consult your doctor in case of any missed dose or overdose of the medicine.
Adverse & Side Effects of Enterogermina:
Enterogermina works differently on different patients. Enterogermina consist of 2 billion spores of Bacillus Clausii which acts as a pro-biotic. Some of the side effects that may occur after consuming Enterogermina are given below. Please consult your doctor if you find any of these side effects.
- Rashes On Skin
- Acute Toxicity
- Stomach Pain
- Abdominal Pain
- Bacteria Host Interaction
- Abdominal Cramps
Precautions and Warnings While Using Enterogermina:
Enterogermina should only be used as per your doctor’s advice. Check the labels of the medicine carefully. Always tell your doctor or physician about your medical history or allergies. Some of the precautions that should be taken before using Enterogermina are –
- Alcohol – Alcohol reduces the effectiveness of this medicine thus it is not recommended to consume this medicine with alcohol.
- Keep this medicine away from the reach of children.
- Use the oral suspension within 30 minutes of opening.
- Pregnant or Breast Feeding – This medicine is considered safe for pregnant or lactating women, however consult your doctor before using this medicine.