Ecosprin-75 mg tablet is generally used to treat blood clotting, relives pain like, muscle pain, chest pain, period pain also beneficial in mild fever and helps to reduce cardiac stroke volume. Ecosprin-75 mg tablet also has anti-inflammatory properties so it helps in preventing and treating inflammations of blood vessels. This medicine is mainly used for the treatment of cardiac related disease. It is manufactured and marketed by USV Ltd.
|Name||Ecosprin-75 mg tablet|
|Price||Rs. 4.86 for 14 Tablets|
Composition of Ecosprin-75 mg tablet:
Ecosprin-75 mg tablet made with the amalgamation of various salt and drug. The active ingredient of ecosprin-75 mg tablet is aspirin or acetylsalicylic acid.
Aspirin: It is non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drug (NSAID). Aspirin or acetylsalicylic acid is commonly use for pain relives, also helps in reduce the temperature of body and inflammation. It is also helpful in the treatment of cardiac related disease.
Usage of Ecosprin-75 mg tablet:
Ecosprin-75 mg is generally used for treating and preventing cardiac related issues and pain relief. Some of the major and minor uses of ecosprin-75 mg tablet are:
- Pain relives
- Cardiac vascular disease
- Blood clotting
- Chest pain
How to use Ecosprin-75 mg tablet:
Ecosprin-75 is used to cure and prevent cardiac vascular disease and pain relives. It should only be consumed as per the advice of your doctor/physician. This medicine works differently on different person as per age, weight and medical history of the patients. Dosage and duration of this medicine should be followed as per your doctor advice. Ecosprin-75 mg tablet should not be crushed, chewed it should be swallowed directly with water. Please consult of your doctor in case of any overdose or mixed dose of the medicine.
Adverse and Side Effects of Ecosprin-75 mg tablet:
Ecosprin-75 mg tablet works differently on different person. Some of the side effects that may occur after consuming the ecosprin-75 mg tablet. Please consult your doctor if you find any of these side effects:
- Gastric ulcer
- Abdominal pain
- Bleeding disorders
Precaution and warning while using Ecosprin-75 mg tablet:
Ecosprin-75 mg tablet should only be used as per your doctor’s advice. Check the labels of the medicine carefully. Always tell your doctor any physician about your medical history and allergies. Some of the precautions that you should be taken before using ecosprin-75 mg tablet:
- Pregnancy – This medicine is not recommended to use during pregnancy, please consult your doctor before using this medicine.
- Breast Feeding – It is not advised to use this medicine while breast feeding, please consult your doctor before using this medicine.
- Kidney or liver Diseases – It is not advised to prescribe this medicine to patients with kidney or liver ailments, please consult your doctor before using this medicine.
- Alcohol – Interaction of this medicine with alcohol is not safe. Do not consume this medicine with alcohol.
- Driving – Do not use this medicine while driving as it can cause drowsiness.