Lyser D Tablet is an anti-inflammatory medicine which is used to prevent and cure Inflammation, swelling, back pain, sprains, blood clots, muscle pain, sore throat and bloating. It is also helpful in relieving the pain in the body and it is used for curing fever and headache. Lyser D is a NSAID and it is manufactured and marketed by Comed Chemical Ltd.
|Name||Lyser D Tablet|
|Price||Rs. 194.85 for 15 Tablets|
|Manufacturer||Comed Chemical Ltd.|
|Composition/Salt||Diclofenac and Serratiopeptidase|
Composition of Lyser D Tablet:
Lyser D Tablet is formed with the combination of various medicines and it is a non steroidal anti-inflammatory drug. All the major and minor components of Lyser D Tablet are –
- Diclofenac – It is an anti-inflammatory medicine and it used to reduce and relieve pain, inflammation and stiffness. It is helpful in curing the disorders caused due to arthritis.
- Serratiopeptidase – It is generally used in the treatment and prevention of osteoarthritis, rheumatic arthritis, headache, osteoporosis, migraine and back pain.
Usage of Lyser D Tablet:
Lyser D Tablet is generally used to prevent and cure inflammation, swelling, pain and headache. Some of the major and minor uses of Lyser D Tablet are –
- Blood Clots
- Sore Throat
- Rheumatic Arthritis
- Muscle Pain
- Joint Pain
- Minor Tooth Surgery
- Ear Infection
- Shoulder Pain
- Soft Tissue Injury
- Acute Gouts
How To Use Lyser D Tablet:
Lyser D Tablet should be consumed after the meal. Lyser D Tablet should not be crushed or chewed it should be swallowed directly with water. It is generally advised to consume this medicine thrice per day for an adult. Dosage and Duration of the medicine depends upon the age, body weight and medical history of the patient, please follow the advice of your doctor/physician. Always tell your doctor or physician about your allergies and medical history. Please consult your doctor in case of any missed dose or overdose of the medicine.
Adverse & Side Effects of Lyser D Tablet:
Lyser D Tablet works differently on different patients. Lyser D Tablets are made from combination of different medicines. Some of the side effects that may occur after consuming Lyser D Tablets are given below. Please consult your doctor if you find any of these side effects.
- Abdominal Pain
- Rashes on Skin
- Increase in Blood Pressure
- Difficulty in Breathing
- Loss of Appetite
- Urinary Tract Infection
Precautions and Warnings While Using Lyser D Tablet:
Lyser D Tablet should only be used as per your doctor’s advice. Check the labels of the medicine carefully. Always tell your doctor or physician about your medical history or allergies. Some of the precautions that should be taken before using Lyser D Tablet are –
- Driving – Do not consume this medicine while driving as this medicine can cause you dizziness and drowsiness.
- Alcohol – Interaction of this medicine with alcohol is not safe. Do not consume it with alcohol as it can reduce the effective of this medicine.
- Pregnant or Lactating Women – This medicine is not recommended for pregnant or lactating women as it can affect the Embryo or Infant adversely.
- Liver or Kidney Patients – It is not advised to prescribe this medicine to patients with any liver or kidney ailment, please consult your doctor.
- Heart or Gastro-Intestinal disease – This medicine is not recommended for patients with any Heart or Gastro-Intestinal disease, please consult your doctor before using this medicine.