Dexorange Syrup is formulation of Vitamins and Acids. It is predominantly used to prevent anemia, deficiency of Iron and Vitamins and very useful to treat the blood deficiency in humans.
|Manufacturer||Franco-Indian Pharmaceuticals Pvt Ltd|
|Composition/Salt||Cyanocobalamine (7.5mcg), Ferric Ammonium Citrate (160mg), Folic Acid (0.5mg), Alcohol (0.87ml)|
Composition of Dexorange Syrup:
Dexorange Syrup is a composition of three components. Below are ingredients of Dexorange:
- Ferric Ammonium Citrate (160 MG): Ferric Ammonium is a water soluble citrate. It is used as an acidity regulator.
- Cyanocobalamin (7.5 MCG): Cyanocobalamin is a manufactured form of vitamin B12 and used to treat vitamin B12 deficiency. It is used to intake by mouth, by injection into a muscle, or as a nasal spray.
- Folic Acid (0.5 MG): It is also known as vitamin B9 and folacin. It is one of the B vitamins. It is essential for body to make DNA and RNA and metabolize amino acids, which are required for cell division.
Dexorange Syrup Usage:
As a medicine Dexorange Syrup is and oral supplement, mainly used for the treatment in deficiency of vitamins and minerals in Human body:
- It uses for treatment of Anemia.
- It helps in treating Deficiency of Iron.
- It also helps in treating the nutritional deficiency of Vitamin B12 and folic acid.
- It was as Immunity Booster for patients with low immunity.
How to use Dexorange Syrup:
Dexorange Syrup is for specific uses to treat the deficiency of Vitamins and Iron in human body. The effectiveness of medicine is strictly depends on the severity of condition. It works in different ways as per patient’s age groups, gender, and the medical history. Dosage of medicine should be followed strictly as prescribed by Doctor.
- Dexorange can be taken more than one spoon per day or quantity should be taken as prescribed by the doctor.
- Dexorange should be taken after meal or as prescribed by Doctor.
- For the best results, it should be taken at fixed time daily.
- Doctor’s advice should be taken before starting the medication. Doctor may increase or decrease your dose strength and frequency depending upon on the condition.
- Syrup bottle should be shaken properly before taking, it helps in mixing homogeneous medicine.
Dexorange Syrup Adverse & Side Effects:
If a medicine is used to cure some kind of health problems, along with the intended benefits there are chances of getting a few unwanted side effects too. Side Effects may vary from person to person so doctor should be consulted for medication, and dosage. The most common side effects of the Dexorange Syrup are the following:
- Bitter Mouth taste – It’s may taste bitter due to iron content
- As its Iron Contented Medicine, so you may notice dark color stool.
- Nausea – You may feel Nausea due to bitter taste.
Precautions and Warnings while using Dexorange Syrup
- Pregnancy – Intake of Dexorange Syrup should consulted with doctor during Pregnancy.
- Lactation – Information on Safety during lactation is not available so please inform your doctor.
- Driving – Dexorange Syrup should be avoided during driving as you may feel Nausea, so please consult your doctor.
- Diabetes – Information not available, so please consult the doctor.
- Alcohol – Information not available, so please consult the doctor.
- Liver – Information not available, so please consult the doctor.
- Kidney – Information not available, so please consult the doctor.