Relent Syrup is used to reduce the histamine level in the body and thus helps in the treatment of cough, running nose, sneezing, stiffness, itching, broncho-pulmonary disease, sore throat and congestion. Relent Syp is helpful in thinning the mucus lining and make it easy in sneezing and coughing. Relent is manufactured and marketed by Dr Reddy’s Laboratories and it is also available as another variant named Relent plus Syrup.
|Price||Rs. 74.50 for 60 ml|
|Manufacturer||Dr Reddy’s Laboratories|
|Composition/Salt||Cetirizine and Ambroxol|
Table of Contents
Composition of Relent Syrup:
Relent Syrup is formed with the amalgamation of the various medicines. All the major and minor components used to form Relent plus are –
- Cetirizine – It is used for preventing and curing various allergies and disorders like running nose, watery eyes, sneezing, itching and coughing. It inhibits the production of histamine and thus helps in treating for various allergies.
- Ambroxol – It is used for thinning the mucus lining and thus helps in the treatment of broncho-pulmonary diseases and helps in easy coughing and sneezing.
Read More: Relent Syrup in Hindi
Usage of Relent Syrup:
Relent plus is generally used for treating and preventing runny nose, watery eyes, cold, itching and various allergic reactions. Some of the uses of Relent plus are –
- Sore Throat
- Runny Nose
- Watery Eyes
- Broncho-Pulmonary Disease
- Allergic Reactions
- Thinning of Mucus
- Stiffness and Congestion
How to use Relent Syrup:
Relent Syrup is used to cure sneezing, running nose and various other allergic reactions and disorders caused due to cold and allergies and it should only be consumed as per the advice of your doctor/physician. This medicine works differently for different patients as per age, weight and medical history of the patient. Dosage and duration of this medicine should be followed as per your doctor’s advice. Shake the bottle of this syrup well before using. Store the bottle of this syrup at a cool and dry place. Please consult your doctor in case of any overdose or mixed dose of this medicine.
Adverse & Side Effects of Relent Syrup:
This medicine should only be used as per doctor’s advice. Do not overuse or mixed use this medicine.
Below are some of the side effects that may occur after using Relent Syrup. Please consult your doctor if you find any of these side effects –
- Dry Mouth
- Difficulty in Breathing
Precautions and Warnings While Using Relent Syrup:
Relent Syrup should only be used as per your doctor’s advice. Check the labels of the medicine carefully. Always tell your doctor about your allergies and medical history. Some of the precautions that should be taken while consuming Relent are –
- Pregnancy – This medicine is not recommended for pregnant patients as it can cause adverse affect to the fetus, please consult your doctor before using this medicine.
- Alcohol – Interaction of this medicine with alcohol is not safe. Do not consume this medicine with alcohol.
- Driving – It is not advisable to use this medicine while driving as it can cause you dizziness and drowsiness. Do not consume this medicine while driving.
- Liver or Kidney Patients – It is not advised to prescribe this medicine to patients with Liver or Kidney ailment. Please consult your doctor before using this medicine.
Also, Read More About – Zincovit Tablet: Uses, Benefits, Side Effects, Composition, Dosage & Price in 2023
A. Price of Relent Syrup Medicine is Rs. 74.50 for 60 ml.
A. Relent Syrup medicine is the composition of Cetirizine and Ambroxol .
A. Manufacturer of Relent Syrup is Dr Reddy’s Laboratories .
A. This article written on Relent Syrup will provide you the usage, dose, price & side effects of Relent Syrup.