Deviry 10mg Tablet is used to prevent pregnancy. It also acts as female hormone progesterone that’s why it is also used to treat menstrual disorders like uterine bleeding, amenorrhea and others disorders caused due to lack of hormones. It is used to regulate ovulation it can also stop the growth of uterus lining.
|Name||Deviry 10mg Tablet|
|Price||Rs. 58.85 for 10 Tablets|
|Manufacturer||Torrent Pharmaceuticals Ltd|
Composition of Deviry 10mg Tablet :
Deviry-10mg mainly consists of Medroxyprogesterone acetate.
- Medroxyprogesterone Acetate – is a hormonal medication of the progestin type. It is used as a method of birth control and as a part of menopausal hormone therapy. It treats endometriosis, uterine bleeding, abnormal sexuality in males and certain type of cancer.
Usage of Deviry 10mg Tablet:
- Uterine Bleeding – Deviry-10mg Tablet is used to cure dysfunctional uterine bleeding.
- Amenorrhea – It also acts as woman hormone Progesterone so it is also used in the treatment of amenorrhea.
- Pregnancy – This medicine acts as contraception and it prevents pregnancy.
- Osteoporosis – It is used cure the patients of osteoporosis after menopause.
- Endometriosis – It is used to treat Endometriosis.
Apart from this Deviry-10mg is also used to stop the growth of uterine lining and used in the treatment of some types of cancer.
How to use Deviry 10mg Tablet:
Deviry-10mg Tablet should not be chewed or chewed to intake. It should be swallowed with water as a whole. . It can be taken before or after the meal as prescribed by your physician/doctor. Do not skip the dosage. You should not exceed the dose of Deviry-10mg Tablet as prescribed by your doctor.
Adverse and Side Effects of Deviry 10mg Tablet:
This medicine should only be used as prescribed by doctor/physician. The effects of this medicine may differ from patient to patient based on age, weight and medical history of the patient.
Some of the side effects of Deviry 10mg Tablet are :
- Weight gain/Loss
- Rashes/ Itching
- Abdominal Pain
- Bone and joint pain
- Breast pain/cancer
Precautions and Warnings while using Deviry 10mg Tablet:
- Driving – Deviry-10mg Tablet may cause Dizziness so don’t consume it while driving.
- Allergic Patients – Information not available please consult your doctor.
- Liver – It is not suitable for liver patients so please consult your doctor.
- Alcohol – Information not available so please consult doctor.
- Breast Cancer Patients – This medicine is not suitable for breast cancer patients so please consult your doctor.