Bro-Zedex Syrup is helpful in thinning the mucus lining and thus it provides relief in stiffness and sneezing. Bro-Zedex Syrup is generally used in the treatment and prevention of cough, running nose, sneezing, sore throat, rhinitis, respiratory tract diseases and congestion. It is also helpful in the treatment of hay fever, bronchitis and sinusitis and various other chronic obstructive pulmonary diseases. Bro-Zedex Syrup is manufactured and marketed by Wockhardt Ltd.
|Price||Rs. 107.50 for 100ml|
|Composition/Salt||Bromhexine, Guaifenesin, Menthol and Terbutaline|
Composition of Bro-Zedex Syrup:
Bro-Zedex Syrup is formed with the amalgamation of the various medicines. All the major and minor components used to form Bro-Zedex Syrup are –
- Bromhexine – Bromhexine is used in thinning the mucus lining and thus it is used in the treatment and prevention of cough, running nose, sneezing, sore throat, rhinitis, respiratory tract diseases and congestion.
- Guaifenesin – It is used to treat common cold, cough, bronchitis and various breathing disorders such as chronic bronchitis, emphysema.
- Menthol – It provides a cooling sensation in the body and thus helps in preventing burning sensation on the skin, sore throat and irritation. It is also helpful in the treatment of cough.
- Terbutaline – Terbutaline is generally used in the treatment and prevention of cough, running nose, sneezing, sore throat, rhinitis, respiratory tract diseases and congestion. It is also helpful in the treatment of bronchitis and sinusitis by opening the blocked airways and it helps to breathe easily.
Usage of Bro-Zedex Syrup:
Bro-Zedex syrup is generally used for treating and preventing runny nose, common cold, hay fever and various allergic reactions. Some of the major and minor uses of Bro-Zedex syrup are –
- Runny Nose
- Constriction of Airways
- Sore Throat
- Hay Fever
- Nasal Congestion
- Stiffness in Nose
- Chronic obstructive pulmonary diseases
- Common Cold
- Respiratory Tract Disorders
- Thinning of Mucus
How to use Bro-Zedex Syrup:
Bro-Zedex Syrup can be consumed before and after the meal and it should only be consumed as per the advice of your doctor/physician. This medicine works differently for different patients as per age, weight and medical history of the patient. It is generally to consume 5 to 10 ml of this syrup twice or thrice per day for an adult. Dosage and duration of this medicine should be followed as per your doctor’s advice. Shake the bottle of this syrup well before using. Store the bottle of this syrup at a cool and dry place. Please consult your doctor in case of any overdose or mixed dose of this medicine.
Adverse & Side Effects of Bro-Zedex Syrup:
This medicine should only be used as per doctor’s advice. Do not overuse or mixed use this medicine.
Below are some of the side effects that may occur after using Bro-Zedex Syrup. Please consult your doctor if you find any of these side effects –
- Dry Mouth
- Swelling on face and lips
- Muscle Cramps
- Loss of Appetite
- Stomach Upset
- Increase in Heartbeat
- Sore Throat
- Rashes on Skin
Precautions and Warnings While Using Bro-Zedex Syrup:
Bro-Zedex Syrup should only be used as per your doctor’s advice. Check the labels of the medicine carefully. Always tell your doctor about your allergies and medical history. Some of the precautions that should be taken while consuming Bro-Zedex Syrup are –
- Pregnant or Lactating – This medicine is not recommended for pregnant or lactating patients as it can cause adverse affect to the fetus or infant, please consult your doctor before using this medicine.
- Liver or Kidney Patients – It is not advised to prescribe this medicine to patients with Liver or Kidney ailment. Please consult your doctor before using this medicine.
- Alcohol – Interaction of this medicine with alcohol is not safe. Do not consume this medicine with alcohol.
- Driving – It is not advisable to use this medicine while driving as it can cause you dizziness and drowsiness. Do not consume this medicine while driving.
Also, Read More About – Rabeprazole Sodium and Domperidone Capsules Uses in Hindi?
A. Price of Bro-Zedex Syrup Medicine is Rs. 107.50 for 100ml.
A. Bro-Zedex Syrup medicine is the composition of Bromhexine, Guaifenesin, Menthol and Terbutaline .
A. Manufacturer of Bro-Zedex Syrup is Wockhardt Ltd..
A. This article written on Bro-Zedex Syrup will provide you the usage, dose, price & side effects of Bro-Zedex Syrup.