Becadexamin Capsule is a Multivitamin & Multi mineral capsule. It’s a Health Supplement to increase Blood Circulation in human body and boost the immune system. This is a very popular medicine to increase daily routine stamina. And Becadexamin Capsule is commonly used to treat the weakness.
|Price||Rs 34.95 for 1 Packet|
|Composition/Salt||Calcium Dibasic Phosphate, Dexpanthenol, Ferrous Fumarate, Folic Acid, Nicotinamide, Potassium Iodide, Vitamin A, Vitamin B1, Vitamin B12, Vitamin B2, Vitamin B6, Vitamin C, Vitamin D3, Vitamin E, Zinc Sulphate, Copper Sulfate, Magnesium Oxide, Anganese Sulfate|
Composition of Becadexamin Capsule :
Becadexamin Capsule is a composition of multi vitamin and multi minerals. Below are some key ingredients of Becadexamin:
- Calcium Dibasic Phosphate 70 mg
- Dexpanthenol 025 mg
- Ferrous Fumarate 50 mg
- Folic Acid 1 mg
- Nicotinamide 45 mg
- Potassium Iodide 025 mg
- Vitamin A 5000 iu
- Vitamin B1 5 mg
- Vitamin B12 5 mcg
- Vitamin B2 5 mg
- Vitamin B6 2 mg
- Vitamin C 75 mg
- Vitamin D3 400 iu
- Vitamin E 14 mg
- Zinc Sulphate 50 mg
- Copper sulfate 1 mg
- Magnesium oxide 15 mg
- Manganese Sulfate 01 mg
Usage of Becadexamin Capsule :
As a supplement Becadexamin Capsule is used in the Treatment of different medical conditions that might lead by deficiencies, these include:
- Helps in curing Calcium & Vitamin deficiencies.
- Prescribed for dry skin (xerosis). It forms an oily layer on the top of the skin thereby makes the skin softer.
- Cures Iron-deficiency anemia, and various salts, including iron dextran, Iron , polysaccharide, iand Iron sucrose.
- Cures Anaemia, Coeliac disease, Folate-deficient megaloblastic, Haemolytic anaemia, Megaloblastic anaemia, Vitamin deficiency
- Reduction of the vascularity of the thyroid gland preoperatively, Radiation emergency, Cough.
- Vitamin A deficiency, heptatobillary disease, steatorrhea.
- Skin diseases like acne vulgaria, acne venenata, posiriasis, ichthyosis.
- Vitamin B12 deficiency, Psychiatrics disorders
- Treatment Vitamin B6 deficiency states
- Prevention of ascorbic acid deficiency, acidity urine
- Vitamin E deficiency, cystic fibrosis. It is a dietary supplement.
How to use Becadexamin Capsule :
Usually Becadexamin Capsule Dosage is One Capsule per day but it is firmly recommended to take doctors advise before starting the dosage.
- One capsule per day.
- Normally should be taken in the Morning after breakfast so one should feel energetic whole day.
- Doctor’s advice should be taken before starting the medication. Doctor may increase or decrease your dose strength and frequency depending upon on the condition.
Adverse & Side Effects of Becadexamin Capsule
If a medicine is used to cure some kind of health problems, along with the intended benefits there are chances of getting a few unwanted side effects too. Doctor should be consulted for medication, and dosage. Below mentioned are some possible side effects of Becadexamin Capsule.
Precautions and Warnings while using Becadexamin Capsule
- Pregnancy – Usage of Becadexamin Capsule during Pregnancy is not available so please consult your doctor.
- Lactation – Information on Safety during lactation is not available so please inform your doctor.
- Driving – Usage of Becadexamin Capsule during driving is yet available so please consult your doctor.
- Diabetes – Information not available, so please consult the doctor.
- Alcohol – Information not available, so please consult the doctor.
- Liver – Information not available, so please consult the doctor.
- Kidney – Information not available, so please consult the doctor.