Aldigesic P Tablet is helpful in the treatment and prevention of various conditions like arthritis, headache, backache, muscle pain, toothache and various other pains and ache. Aldigesic P a non steroidal anti-inflammatory drug (NSAID’s thus it is also helpful in the treatment and prevention of swelling and inflammation. It is also helpful in relieving the stiffness in joints and it is used in the treatment of osteoarthritis, ankylosing spondylitis and rheumatoid arthritis. Aldigesic P Tablet is manufactured and marketed by Alkem Laboratories Ltd.
|Name||Aldigesic P Tablet|
|Price||Rs. 87.00 for 15 tablets|
|Manufacturer||Alkem Laboratories Ltd|
|Composition/Salt||Paracetamol and Aceclofenac.|
Composition of Aldigesic P Tablet:
Aldigesic P Tablet is an analgesic medicine which is formed with the combination of various non steroidal anti-inflammatory medicines like Paracetamol and Aceclofenac. All the major and minor components of Aldigesic P Tablet are –
- Paracetamol: It is also known as acetaminophen and is used to treat pain and fever. It is an analgesic medicine which used to treat various kinds of pain and ache like Toothache, Headache, Muscle Pain and Backache. It is also helpful in the treatment of arthritis and migraine.
- Aceclofenac : It is a non steroidal anti-inflammatory drug which is used to relieve pain and helps in the treatment of rheumatoid arthritis and osteoarthritis.
Usage of Aldigesic P Tablet:
Aldigesic P is used to cure the following conditions:
- Body Pain – Aldigesic P is also helpful in treatment of different body pain like Backache, Joint Pain, shoulder pain and Toothache.
- Osteoarthritis – It is prescribed to the patients showing symptoms of tender, joint creaking, joint pain and swollen joints which are associated with Osteoarthritis.
- Menstrual Pain – It is commonly used to relief menstrual pains like menstrual cramps and lower abdominal pain.
- Ankylosing Spondylitis
- Rheumatoid Arthritis – It is used to treat the patients from problems like swelling, stiffness of joints and joint pain due to rheumatoid arthritis.
How To Use Aldigesic P Tablet:
Aldigesic P Tablet can be consumed before or after having the meal. Aldigesic P Tablet should not be crushed or chewed it should be swallowed directly with water. It is generally advised to consume this medicine twice or thrice per day for an adult. Dosage and Duration of the medicine depends upon the age, body weight and medical history of the patient, please follow the advice of your doctor/physician. Always tell your doctor or physician about your allergies and medical history. Please consult your doctor in case of any missed dose or overdose of the medicine.
Adverse & Side Effects of Aldigesic P Tablet:
Aldigesic P Tablet works differently on different patients. Some of the side effects that may occur after consuming Aldigesic P Tablet are given below. Please consult your doctor if you find any of these side effects.
- Gastric Ulcer
- Difficulty in Breathing
- Abdominal Pain
- Mouth Ulcer
- Chest Pain
- Difficulty in Urination
- Rashes on Skin
- Redness on Skin
- Allergic Skin Reactions
Precautions and Warnings While Using Aldigesic P Tablet:
Aldigesic P Tablet should only be used as per your doctor’s advice. Check the labels of the medicine carefully. Always tell your doctor or physician about your medical history or allergies. Some of the precautions that should be taken before using Aldigesic P Tablet are –
- Pregnant and Lactating Women – Use this medicine only if necessary in case of pregnant and lactating women, please consult your doctor before using this medicine.
- Driving- This medicine should not be consumed while driving as it can cause Dizziness and Drowsiness.
- Kidney and Liver Patients – It is not advisable to prescribe this medicine to Patients with any Kidney or Liver Disease, please consult your doctor before using this medicine.
- Alcohol – Interaction of this medicine with alcohol is not safe. Do not consume this medicine with alcohol.