Zincovit Tablet is a Multivitamin & Multi mineral table with Grape Seed Extract. It contains Multiple Minerals and Vitamins. It’s a Health Supplement to increase Appetite and prevent from deficiency of Vitamins in Human Body.
|Price||Rs. 90 For 10 Tablets in 1 Strip|
|Manufacturer||Apex Laboratories Pvt Ltd|
|Composition/Salt||Biotin (150 MCG), Carbohydrate (0.2 GM), Chromium (25 MCG), Copper (0.5 MG), Folic Acid (1 MG), Iodine (150 MCG), Magnesium (18 MG), Manganese (0.9 MG), Molybdenum (25 MCG), Niacin amide (50 MG), Selenium (50 MCG) and multiple Vitamins|
Composition of Zincovit Tablet:
Below are the composition Minerals and Vitamins of Zincovit Tablet.
- Biotin (150 MCG): Biotin, also called vitamin H or vitamin B₇, is a water-soluble Vitamin B.
- Carbohydrate (0.2 GM): It is a biomolecule consisting of carbon, hydrogen and oxygen atoms. Few Carbohydrate rich foods are Potatoes, Rice and Cereals.
- Chromium (25 MCG): Chromium is a mineral that humans require. It is known to enhance the action of insulin, a hormone critical to the metabolism and storage of carbohydrate, fat, and protein in the body.
- Copper (0.5 MG): Copper is a mineral that is necessary for humans. It helps in making red blood cells.
- Folic Acid (1 MG): Folic acid helps your body produce and maintain new cells.
- Iodine (150 MCG): Human Body needs iodine to make thyroid hormones. These hormones control the body’s metabolism.
- Magnesium (18 MG): It is necessary to maintain the health of muscles and for the transmission of electrical signals in the body.
- Manganese (0.9 MG): Manganese is a vital component for the human body, however body need it in small amounts.
- Molybdenum (25 MCG): Molybdenum activates enzymes that help break down harmful sulfites and prevent toxins from building up in the body.
- Niacin amide (50 MG): It is a form of vitamin B3 and is used to prevent and treat niacin deficiency.
- Selenium (50 MCG): It is a nutrient that body needs to stay healthy.
- Zincovit contains multiple Vitamins – Vitamin A (5000 IU), Vitamin B1 (10 MG), Vitamin B12 (7.5 MCG), Vitamin B2 (10 MG), Vitamin B5 (10 MG), Vitamin B6 (2 MG), Vitamin C 75 MG), Vitamin D3 (400 IU), Vitamin E (15 MG), Zinc (22 MG): Apart from above Minerals. These vitamins are an important part of our Body and required for multiple functions and activities.
Usage of Zincovit Tablet:
As a supplement Zincovit Tablet is used in the Treatment of different medical conditions that might lead to deficiencies, these include:
Acne, Skin diseases, Diarrhea, Thiamine deficiency, Vitamin d deficiency, Biotin deficiency, Neurological disorders, Heart problem, Hair loss, High cholesterol, Vitamin B12 deficiency, High blood pressure, Arthritis, Anemia, Folic Acid deficiency, Alzheimer’s, Eye disorders, Migraine headache, Vitamin A deficiency, Fungal skin infection, Wound healing, Red blood cell production, Type 2 diabetes, Weight loss, Selenium deficiency and Many more
How to use Zincovit Tablet:
The recommended Dosage of Zincovit tablet is one to two tablets per day or thrice a week depending on patient condition and doctor’s advice.
- Common dosage is once a day.
- Over dose is not advised and can lead to harmful effects.
- Doctor’s advice should be taken before using medicine. Doctor may increase or decrease your dose strength and frequency depending upon the severity of your condition.
Adverse & Side Effects of Zincovit Tablet:
If a medicine is used to cure some kind of health problems, along with the intended benefits there are chances of getting a few unwanted side effects too. Doctor should be consulted for medication, and dosage. Below mentioned are some possible side effects of Zincovit Tablet.
- Joint pain
- Fatigue or weakness
- Increased Urination
- Altered Heartbeat
- Sleeping disturbances
Precautions and Warnings while using Zincovit Tablet:
- Pregnancy – Drug is not recommended for use in pregnancy unless necessary and the potential benefits outweigh the risks involved. Consult your physician before using Zincovit.
- Lactation – Information on Safety during lactation is not yet available so please inform your doctor.
- Driving – Usage of Zincovit Tablet during driving is not yet available so please consult your doctor.
- Diabetes – Information not available, so please consult the doctor.
- Alcohol – Information not available, so please consult the doctor.
- Liver – Information not available, so please consult the doctor.
- Kidney – Information not available, so please consult the doctor.