Zerodol P Tablet is formulated in the category of Analgesic and Antipyretic. It is predominantly used as to cure Pain, Fever and Swelling.
|Name||Zerodol P Tablet|
|Price||Rs. 43 For 10 Tablets in 1 Strip|
|Manufacturer||Ipca Laboratories Ltd.|
|Composition/Salt||Aceclofenac (100mg) and Paracetamol (325mg)|
Composition of Zerodol P Tablet:
Below is the composition of Zerodol P Tablet.
- Aceclofenac (100mg) – It is a drug used for the relief of pain and inflammation in rheumatoid arthritis, osteoarthritis and ankylosing spondylitis.
- Paracetamol (325mg) – It is drug used for medication to treat pain and fever.
Also Read: Zerodol P Tablet Uses in Hindi
Usage of Zerodol P Tablet:
As a medicine Zerodol P Tablet is used to cure following conditions:
- It is used to treat back pain.
- It helps in curing cases of ankylosing spondylitis.
- It is used to treat pain in cases of frozen shoulder
- It is also used in cases of Osteoarthritis and Rheumatoid Arthritis.
- Paracetamol content is used in cases of mild to moderate fever.
How to use Zerodol P Tablet:
Zerodol P Tablet is used as an Antagonist to cure Gastric Problems. The effectiveness of medicine is strictly depends on the severity and condition of patient. It works in different ways as per patient’s age group, gender and the medical history. Dosage of medicine should be followed strictly as prescribed by Doctor.
- Zerodol P Tablet is available in form of Tablet and should be taken as prescribed by doctor.
- Zerodol P Tablet should be taken with or after food.
- Medicine should be taken as whole and should not be crushed, broken into parts and chewed.
- Zerodol P Tablet should be taken on the equal time interval.
Adverse & Side Effects of Zerodol P Tablet:
If a medicine is used to cure some kind of health problems, along with the intended benefits there are chances of getting a few unwanted side effects too. Side Effects may vary from person to person so doctor should be consulted for medication, and dosage. The most common side effects of the Zerodol P Tablet are the following:
- Some common side effects of the medicine are like Vomiting, Nausea, Dizziness and Indigestion.
- Some other less common side effects are like Abdominal Pain, Diarrhoea, Flatulence, Constipation and Loss in appetitie.
Precautions and Warnings while using Zerodol P Tablet:
- Pregnancy – Intake of Zerodol P Tablet during pregnancy is not advisable, medication should be consulted with doctor.
- Lactation – Information on Safety during lactation is not available so please inform your doctor.
- Driving – Zerodol P Tablet effects during driving are unknown, so please consult your doctor before medication.
- Diabetes – Information not available, so please consult the doctor.
- Alcohol – Information not available, so please consult the doctor.
- Liver – Information not available, so please consult the doctor.
- Kidney – Information not available, so please consult the doctor.
A. Price of Zerodol P Tablet Medicine is Rs. 43 For 10 Tablets in 1 Strip.
A. Zerodol P Tablet medicine is the composition of Aceclofenac (100mg) and Paracetamol (325mg).
A. Manufacturer of Zerodol P Tablet is Ipca Laboratories Ltd..
A. This article written on Zerodol P Tablet will provide you the usage, dose, price & side effects of Zerodol P Tablet.