Zenflox Oz Tablet is generally used for the treatment of diarrhea, typhoid fever and dysentery. Zenflox Oz Tablet is an antibiotic medicine thus it inhibits the growth of bacterial and it helps in the treatment and prevention of various bacterial infections and disorders associated with it like intestinal infections, lungs infections, parasitic infections and stomach infection urinary tract infections. Zenflox Oz Tablet is also helpful in the treatment of vaginal infections and infections in nose, throat and eyes. Zenfloz Oz Tablet is manufactured and marketed by Mankind Pharmaceuticals Ltd.
|Name||Zenflox Oz Tablet|
|Price||Rs. 97.90 for 10 Tablets|
|Manufacturer||Mankind Pharmaceuticals Ltd.|
|Composition/Salt||Ofloxacin and Ornidazole|
Composition of Zenflox Oz Tablet:
Zenflox Oz Tablet is an antibiotic medicine which is made from the combination of various different medicines. All the major and minor components of Zenflox Oz Tablet are –
- Ofloxacin – Ofloxacin is an antibiotic medicine which inhibits the growth of bacterial in the body and thus it helps in treatment of various bacterial infections and disorders associated with it. It is generally used to prevent the infection lungs, skin and urinary tract.
- Ornidazole – Ornidazole is most commonly used for the treatment of Gastro-intestinal infections, urinary tract infections and vaginal infections caused due to protozoa and bacteria.
Usage of Zenflox Oz Tablet:
Zenflox Oz Tablet is generally used to inhibit the growth of bacteria and it is used to prevent and cure various bacterial infections and disorders associated with it. Some of the major and minor uses of Zenflox Oz Tablet are –
- Typhoid Fever
- Vaginal Infection
- Skin Infections
- Intestinal Infections
- Lungs Infection
- Urinary Tract Infection
- Stomach Infection
- Nasal Infection
- Infection of Eyes and Throat
How To Use Zenflox Oz Tablet:
Zenflox Oz Tablet should only be consumed with or after having the meal. Zenflox Oz Tablet should not be crushed or chewed it should be swallowed directly with water. It is generally advised to consume this medicine twice per day for an adult. Dosage and Duration of the medicine depends upon the age, body weight and medical history of the patient, please follow the advice of your doctor/physician. Always tell your doctor or physician about your allergies and medical history. Please consult your doctor in case of any missed dose or overdose of the medicine.
Adverse & Side Effects of Zenflox Oz Tablet:
Zenflox Oz Tablet works differently on different patients. Some of the side effects that may occur after consuming Zenflox Oz Tablet are given below. Please consult your doctor if you find any of these side effects.
- Abdominal Pain
- Running Nose
- Difficulty in Breathing
- Loss of Appetite
- Joint Pain
- Increase in Heartbeat
- Rashes and Redness on Skin
- Dryness in Mouth
- Change in Taste
Precautions and Warnings While Using Zenflox Oz Tablet:
Zenflox Oz Tablet should only be used as per your doctor’s advice. Check the labels of the medicine carefully. Always tell your doctor or physician about your medical history or allergies. Some of the precautions that should be taken before using Zenflox Oz Tablet are –
- Pregnancy – This medicine is not recommended to use during pregnancy, please consult your doctor before using this medicine.
- Breast Feeding – It is not advised to use this medicine while breast feeding as it can cause adverse effect to the infant, please consult your doctor before using this medicine.
- Kidney or liver Diseases – It is not advised to prescribe this medicine to patients with kidney or liver ailments, please consult your doctor before using this medicine.
- Driving – Do not use this medicine while driving as it can cause you dizziness, drowsiness and fatigue.
- Alcohol – Interaction of this medicine with alcohol is not safe. Do not consume this medicine with alcohol.