Veloz D Capsule acts as an antacid and it which is used to neutralize the acid in the stomach and it helps in treating and preventing various stomach and acidic problems like acidity, heartburn, ulcer and acid reflux. It is also helpful in treating Gastro-esophageal Reflux Diseases (GERD) and Peptic Ulcer. Veloz D Capsule improves the bowel movements in the body and thus helps in preventing vomiting and nausea. Veloz D Capsules are manufactured and marketed by Torrent Pharmaceutical Ltd.
|Name||Veloz D Capsule|
|Price||Rs. 155.75 for 10 Capsules|
|Manufacturer||Torrent Pharmaceutical Ltd.|
|Composition/Salt||Domperidone and Rabeprazole|
Composition of Veloz D Capsule:
Veloz D Capsules are formed with the combination of various different medicines. It consists of Domperidone and Rabeprazole as its main and active ingredients.
- Domperidone – It is used for improving the bowel movements in the body and thus helps in preventing nausea, vomiting and bloating. It also helps in treating gastric issues and GI Tract disorders associated with diabetes.
- Rabeprazole – It is generally used for the treatment of Gastro-esophageal Reflux Diseases and it is also used for the treatment of stomach upset, acidity, heartburn and sore stomach.
Read More: Veloz D Capsule in Hindi
Usage of Veloz D Capsule:
Veloz D Capsule is used to treat various gastric issues, GERD and acidic problems and is used to prevent and cure various GI Tract disorders and diseases. Some of the major and minor uses of Veloz D Capsule are –
- Stomach Ulcer
- Gastric Acidity
- Gastro Intestinal Reflux
- Intestinal Ulcer
- Prevention of Vomiting and Nausea
- Stomach Upset
- Peptic Ulcer
- Inflammation of Stomach
- Inflammation of Food Pipe
- Acidic Reflux
How To Use Veloz D Capsule:
Veloz D Capsule should not be consumed empty stomach. Veloz D Capsule should not be crushed or chewed it should be swallowed directly with water. Dosage and Duration of the medicine depends upon the age, body weight and medical history of the patient, please follow the advice of your doctor/physician. Always tell your doctor or physician about your allergies and medical history. Please consult your doctor in case of any missed dose or overdose of the medicine.
Adverse & Side Effects of Veloz D Capsule:
Veloz D Capsule works differently on different patients. Veloz D Capsules are made from combination of different medicines. Some of the side effects that may occur after consuming Veloz D Capsules are given below. Please consult your doctor if you find any of these side effects.
- Stomach Upset
- Dryness in Mouth
- Skin Rashes
- Running Nose
Precautions and Warnings While Using Veloz D Capsule:
Veloz D Capsule should only be used as per your doctor’s advice. Check the labels of the medicine carefully. Always tell your doctor or physician about your medical history or allergies. Some of the precautions that should be taken before using Veloz D Capsule are –
- Pregnancy – This medicine is not recommended to use during pregnancy, please consult your doctor before using this medicine.
- Breast Feeding – It is not advised to use this medicine while breast feeding, please consult your doctor before using this medicine.
- Driving – Do not consume this medicine while driving as this medicine can cause you dizziness and drowsiness.
- Alcohol – Interaction of this medicine with alcohol is not safe. Do not consume it with alcohol.
- Liver or Kidney Patients – It is not advised to prescribe this medicine to patients with kidney or liver ailment, please consult your doctor.